Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official OSU at Michigan Score Prediction Thread

31-10, UM wins. Fuck ohio and their fans. It will be a glorious day. Cannot wait.

Michigan 31
ohio 14

I think it's close for 3 quarters, before we take advantage of turnovers.

I hope I'm wrong though. I want to see an absolute pasting.

6 plays will shape the game......and 4 of those go our way.

UM 31

uos 23

New beginnings, good times

Since I saw Bo's first win in 69 last night on btn, I'm going to say repeat. 24-12 MEEEECHIGAN!

Oh.... And Notre dame sucks

hellifino said:
ttun 31
tOSU 17

UM - 24
OSU - 27

Winning drive on the last possession

Hellifino, come on man you can't think they are going to win can you. This game is really starting to feel like 2004

This one is not even close...Ohio* lays a big egg.

Michigan - 45
Blohio* - 10

Go Blue!!!!

amajjd said:
hellifino said:
ttun 31
tOSU 17

UM - 24
OSU - 27

Hellifino, come on man you can't think they are going to win can you. This game is really starting to feel like 2004

yeah I know you can throw the records out of this game, but I don't see enough fire power coming from the buckeyes. they'll dbl up on Posey and have a spy on Miller, other than them 2 we have nothing. Robinson we'll have a field day against us, but we'll be back next year to kick ass.

I've done the analysis

UM 49, U of OS 3

Like I said, I've done the analysis

michigan 24
Ohio* 3

OUS hits a field goal with 5 minutes left in thegame to take a shut out from us.

hellifino said:
amajjd said:
UM - 24
OSU - 27

bump
yeah I know you can throw the records out of this game, but I don't see enough fire power coming from the buckeyes. they'll dbl up on Posey and have a spy on Miller, other than them 2 we have nothing. Robinson we'll have a field day against us, but we'll be back next year to kick ass.

Back