Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Score Prediction Thread: Michigan vs. Ohio State

Michchamp

Not much needs to be said... this Saturday, November 27, 2021, in Ann Arbor, MI, at Noon Eastern/11 AM central on FOX, it's Michigan vs. Ohio State. Just gotta win the game.

Vegas' consensus is currently Ohio State -8 1/2, with an o/u of 64 1/2.

Go ahead and make your picks, and post a bit of analysis if you wish, but as always, leave the woofing and barking for the other threads!

This is a hard one to predict. Michigan D needs to get to Stroud and make him make mistakes. Offense cannot sputter anywhere. Have to protect the QB and Haskins and the other RBs have to have great games. Put together drives that consume clock. Michigan can do it. If the refs are honest: Michigan 24, Ohio 17.

Hmm I do have to say that the team has won some games that they ordinarily would have lost in previous years. I've been impressed by that.

So with that being said I'm not going to predict the uber embarrassing blowout we've been witnessing in years past. I think we actually get an entertaining game, but OSUs talent is just a bit too much still.

OSU 38
Michigan 30

We are going to The Game ?really good seats from a college friend whose not making it back. He didn?t want them to fall into scarlet and gray hands. My son actually asked to go to this game for his 15th Birthday, a couple weeks back.

For the relative Hell the past couple years have been, it sure would be nice to finally catch a break and have G-D smile down on us.

Ohio state - 30
MICHIGAN - 31

3 things happen in this game:

1. S Hawkins gets his first career INT after so many close calls in the past, including INT canceled out by penalty.
2. TE Selzer gets first reception after so many close calls in the past, including REC canceled out by penalty.
3. Harbaugh gets his first win over O$U (41-31) after so many close calls in the past, including WIN canceled out by penalty.

It shall go down in history as the "Michigan Trifecta of Firsts" Game.

70-10 Ohio State

Harbaugh leaves the school immediately after and never returns to coaching football. Instead, he picks up the sport of water polo at a local YMCA where he becomes an instant legend after scoring six times in his first and only game.

His brother John replaces him at Michigan and leads us to six straight national titles. The running joke in the Harbaugh family is that John has as many national titles as Jim has water polo goals. Typically, the joke ends in the two men bare chest wrestling while the rest of the Harbaughs facepalm hard enough to get whiplash.

Jim's inferiority complex toward his brother leads him to madness and he starts a Kiss cover band that goes on to have major success in Germany and parts of Asia.

In the end, we all win.

Go Blue.

70-10 Ohio State

Harbaugh leaves the school immediately after and never returns to coaching football. Instead, he picks up the sport of water polo at a local YMCA where he becomes an instant legend after scoring six times in his first and only game.

His brother John replaces him at Michigan and leads us to six straight national titles. The running joke in the Harbaugh family is that John has as many national titles as Jim has water polo goals. Typically, the joke ends in the two men bare chest wrestling while the rest of the Harbaughs facepalm hard enough to get whiplash.

Jim's inferiority complex toward his brother leads him to madness and he starts a Kiss cover band that goes on to have major success in Germany and parts of Asia.

In the end, we all win.

Go Blue.

Lubed? Or dry?

Since this is been one aloud thread I will go with Michigan 27, buckeyes 26.

I am actually in town for Thanksgiving; going to be watching the game from the warmth and dry comfort of my cousins house in Saline, which was something of a second home to me growing up.

Line moved a full point in our favor. consensus is now OSU -7 1/2.

too many homers betting Michigan, or does the smart money think this is going to be a really close game?

Line moved a full point in our favor. consensus is now OSU -7 1/2.

too many homers betting Michigan, or does the smart money think this is going to be a really close game?

The line I saw opened at 7 1/2 and went up to 8. If it's moving back and forth by 1/2 then they hit the sweet spot. Probably lots of bets on Michigan to cover but not win SU.

I actually like that every "expert" is writing us off. And the team isn't saying stupid shit Ala Higdon. Just a bunch of clich? answers and heavy doses of confidence and humility.

The line I saw opened at 7 1/2 and went up to 8. If it's moving back and forth by 1/2 then they hit the sweet spot. Probably lots of bets on Michigan to cover but not win SU.

I actually like that every "expert" is writing us off. And the team isn't saying stupid shit Ala Higdon. Just a bunch of clich? answers and heavy doses of confidence and humility.

It actually opened at OSU -6 and now most books have it at -7.5

Back