Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Score Prediction Thread: Michigan vs. Ohio State

Hoping everyone realized my post was sarcasm. I thought we'd lose by 20, but not the score i posted. Fuck im so happy

3 things happen in this game:

1. S Hawkins gets his first career INT after so many close calls in the past, including INT canceled out by penalty.
2. TE Selzer gets first reception after so many close calls in the past, including REC canceled out by penalty.
3. Harbaugh gets his first win over O$U (41-31) after so many close calls in the past, including WIN canceled out by penalty.

It shall go down in history as the "Michigan Trifecta of Firsts" Game.

blind squirrel finally finds a nut!

congrats to zyxt... your 10 pt. margin prediction was closest to the actual margin of 15.

Congrats zyxt! I called for an 8pt winning margin (in this thread), and snow (in the Harbaugh Record thread). So, I got two out of three!

blind squirrel finally finds a nut!

congrats to zyxt... your 10 pt. margin prediction was closest to the actual margin of 15.

Ty, though I do believe blind squirrels have greater success than I do. But as Confucius once said, "If at first you do not succeed, continue to suck until you do suck seed!"

Back