Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Score Prediction Thread: Michigan vs. Ohio State

Michchamp

I'm a little superstitious, so I'm just going to repeat last year's thread, w/the info updated.

Not much needs to be said... this Saturday, November 26, 2022, in Columbus, OH, at Noon Eastern/11 AM central on FOX, it's Michigan vs. Ohio State. Just gotta win the game.

Vegas' consensus is currently Ohio State -7.5, with an o/u of 56.

Go ahead and make your picks, and post a bit of analysis if you wish, but as always, leave the woofing and barking for the other threads!

I believe i predicted a buckeye blowout last year so i will also not jinx it.

52-10 OSU over Michigan

I believe i predicted a buckeye blowout last year so i will also not jinx it.

52-10 OSU over Michigan

Excellent idea.

To be consistent with previous predictions on this thread designed to bring as much good juju and avoid as much bad juju as possible, I am going to make the exact same score prediction I made last year.

Michigan 27

Ohio State 26

OSU - 34
Michigan - 24

Found last year's thread and going with the same score even though I think it's going to be 42-13 them.

Last edited:
Michigan 34, OSU 28. Michigan should forget about trying to make long passes, take the short stuff and let your receivers pick up yards after the run. Possession of the ball will be the key to this win. Defense has got to get pressure on Stroud and DBs stay on their receivers. GO BLUE!

I heard that OSU is 90-0 since 2014 when they score 30 or more points. This game is a toss up to me. I definitely have UM covering the 7.5

I'm gonna go

UM 31
OSU 34

Michigan 34, OSU 28. Michigan should forget about trying to make long passes, take the short stuff and let your receivers pick up yards after the run. Possession of the ball will be the key to this win. Defense has got to get pressure on Stroud and DBs stay on their receivers. GO BLUE!

Winner winner chicken dinner

Well, it depends on what you consider a long pass. I mean the TDs came on the run after the catch. So, I was half right about that.

Hahah this game didnt go the way anyone had planned or expected if we did win.

Which is EXACTLY why you are not the head coach of Michigan.

It is obvious now that all those long horrible misses that JJ has been been throwing all year were just part of a devious plot, concocted by Harbaugh to trick the buckeyes scouts into thinking he would be unable to make those in The Game.

Which is EXACTLY why you are not the head coach of Michigan.

It is obvious now that all those long horrible misses that JJ has been been throwing all year were just part of a devious plot, concocted by Harbaugh to trick the buckeyes scouts into thinking he would be unable to make those in The Game.

That would be the most Harbaugh thing that Harbaugh ever did.

Back