Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Official Score Prediction Thread: Michigan vs. Ohio State

That would be the most Harbaugh thing that Harbaugh ever did.

I know, right?

I?m imagining the prep for the Illinois game as if I were there. ?OK guys here?s what we?re gonna do. We?re gonna have JJ throw long passes at times when it makes zero sense strategically to do that which end up missing horribly.

It?s going to make it appear that we?re going to lose the game, but don?t worry about it, I?ll figure out a way to pull the game out with a field goal in the final seconds.

It?s going to make almost all the Michigan faithful, especially the ones on the Detroit sports forum, think we?re going to have zero chance to win the game against the buckeyes in the shoe, but actually, it?s going to put Ohio State right where we want them.?

I know, right?

I?m imagining the prep for the Illinois game as if I were there. ?OK guys here?s what we?re gonna do. We?re gonna have JJ throw long passes at times when it makes zero sense strategically to do that which end up missing horribly.

It?s going to make it appear that we?re going to lose the game, but don?t worry about it, I?ll figure out a way to pull the game out with a field goal in the final seconds.

It?s going to make almost all the Michigan faithful, especially the ones on the Detroit sports forum, think we?re going to have zero chance to win the game against the buckeyes in the shoe, but actually, it?s going to put Ohio State right where we want them.?

Jimmy is a genius! Only score one touchdown vs Illinois, and win the game on two Moody field goals. Only the most faithful gave Michigan a chance to come out with a win in the Shoe. Honestly, I didn't think Michigan would dominate OSU like they did in the 2nd half. I kept waiting for OSU to make a comeback. Still can't believe that Michigan won in such a dominant way.

Back