Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

official where wil you be thread

kiddkush

I most likely will be @ the high school parking lot bc my dad likes to tailgate there.. anyone bringing flat screens to watch earlier games?

I'll be in my basement watching the PSU Alabama game before the game. Fridge full o beer, and a bathroom in viewing distance.

I will be watching the early games then leaving about 5 to go to the game sec 43 row 52 come by and say hi.

AAGO reservations being guaranteed, though this golf course 'closed' -- 12:00 to 7:15 or so tailgating there and then into Sec 11 or whichever seats we take.

Stoneridge golf course, 9:58 am tee time...then to sister in laws at Eisenhower and State around 2:30 pm. She is then dropping my brother and myself off wherever we want on her way to the Union to be an "Ambassador" for the 4-8pm shift. This is where I need to make a decision:

A. Keller Williams lot with Theta Chi Fraternity brother
B. Looking for Vic and Spanish flag.....but I'll never find him if he's not on the course
C. Downtown scene
D. Go hang around the band
E. Just roam and people watch....something I don't get to do with my family as much as I'd like.

Like to be IN our seats by 7:30 Section 24 Row 26...right on the aisle...dead even with the 38 yd line.

After the victory, I actually have permission to spend the night at my sister in laws.....SOMEONE has to get the "good wood " after a Michigan victory ;)

I will be pulling into the golf course at 12 noon. Setting up shop and grilling chicken tenderloin for lunch followed by prime NY strip steaks/baked potato for dinner. Lots of beer, two bottles of Viking Blod mead, and a bottle of Don Perion. 7:15 head across the street to section 16 row 71. Scream my head off for 3+ hours.

I wish you all goen a safe and fun day down at the Stadium. I also wish for a nice non-rainy day unlike last weeks game the was nuts.

Home. Used to go to alumni meetups. Didn't have or want cable. Mrs. Guilty argued that what we spend on 13 trips to the sports bar was a good chunk of the cost of cable. What she didn't include in her calculation was the hidden cable costs that you incur when your wife watches HGTV and wants to do some of the things she sees.

...so...home.

I live in Madison. Buddy of mine from Ann Arbor will be in town. Barring it on state street with badger fans who will be crying after the upset by Oregon State

What she didn't include in her calculation was the hidden cable costs that you incur when your wife watches HGTV and wants to do some of the things she sees.

...so...home.

Ha ha.

I'm watching Game Day right now; afterward I'm going to do my swim, then spend most of the day up to kickoff doing work for a non-profit I'm involved with, then watch the game at my humble abode in the San Fernando Valley.

Go Blue!

Back