Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ohio band responds to "OHNO"

The image at 2:30, taken out of context, could be funny.

ok, i don't want to watch 12 minutes of their marching band in their shitty toilet bowl to find out their response. What happened?

ok, i don't want to watch 12 minutes of their marching band in their shitty toilet bowl to find out their response. What happened?

The whole thing is game shows. Each game show has an ohio vs Michigan question with ohio and Michigan contestants. Around 3:20 they even form a block M and play a couple bars of The Victors.

Last edited:
Through the first two games of the college football season, South Carolina Gamecocks star defensive end Jadeveon Clowney has recorded just six tackles and a sack. All of the hype surrounding Clowney coming into the season has people overly critical and disappointed with how he has performed to start the year.

Following the team?s loss to the Georgia Bulldogs on Saturday, Clowney, who had a lackluster opening game and was largely shut down again, expressed some unhappiness with how he is being used in the team?s system. "He threw it quick and ran it away from me the whole game."

I made it through about 4 minutes of that. That's the corniest thing I've seen in a long time. They should be embarrassed. Wouldn't they be better off focusing on their program? What a little brother thing to do.

I think you mean 3:30 here, I checked out 2:30 and was confused until I saw them form the block ][v][ a minute later.

Give it time. At some point, the ohio band forming a dollar bill will make for a good punchline.

Yeah, that video was awful to partially watch, but the Dollar bill was pretty ironic.

Back