Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

ohio: Fat and Unhappy

RABID

OT: ohio- Fat and Unhappy

No shock here. >:D
Nothing to brag about but urban Liar and eating Twinkies.

4th unhappiest state in America? You guessed it: ohio.
http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/li...10-happiest-states-in-the-u-s/?cid=hero_media

ohio is also the 8th fattest state in america
http://www.moneytalksnews.com/2013/03/12/do-you-live-in-the-fattest-state/

On a side note, Colorado is THE skinniest and 9th happiest, so that explains why Vic is always so bubbly and upbeat. :nod:

(Well-being index ranks CO #2, OH #44)

Last edited:
At least Hoke is fat and happy.

well, except during losses, where he just stands there with his arms folded.

At least Hoke is fat and happy.

well, except during losses, where he just stands there with his arms folded.

I'm not sure how happy he is when he's running around when it's cold wearing his shorts, freezing his ass off...

Nah, I saw him shivering and he had his back all hunched up.

so your saying ohio is kinda like the Private Pyle of the Great Lakes region?

r.+lee+ermey.jpg

we need them to be solid. it's bad for the country to have good solid blue union states falling apart like this. fat fucks! get your act together!

so your saying ohio is kinda like the Private Pyle of the Great Lakes region?

r.+lee+ermey.jpg

we need them to be solid. it's bad for the country to have good solid blue union states falling apart like this. fat fucks! get your act together!

I highly doubt Lee Ermey would agree with that sentiment.

Imagine that I might become fat and unhappy had I been born and raised in a relatively flat and featureless state with few natural scenic areas and parks. Lake Erie, the Ohio River, the R&R and Pro Football HOF (the former s/b more deservedly located in MI) and a fistful of amusement parks doesn't compare to the natural 4 seasons beauty of MI, especially the northern lower and UP

Last edited:
I highly doubt Lee Ermey would agree with that sentiment.

R. Lee Ermey as I imagine him would.

either way, I don't think he'd agree or disagree.

he seems pretty apolitical. whatever the Marines are ordered to blow up/kill, he gets on board with.

R. Lee Ermey as I imagine him would.

either way, I don't think he'd agree or disagree.

he seems pretty apolitical. whatever the Marines are ordered to blow up/kill, he gets on board with.

That's true.

I saw a while back that he had a show about military weaponry and assumed he was one of those "wacko right-wing gun nuts" you worry about. :)

Back