Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Olympics Thread

Hard loss to take... I believe he girls deserved this game.. Got to clear he puck though..

I am not clear. We had a PP in overtime and then the refs call a penalty on us because our player whacked at the puck by the goalie... Seriously whacking at the puck was gong on all game by both sides... Am I missing something on that call.. I was on the phone but it seems like a weak call.... few seconds later we have to take a penalty on a breakaway and then Canada scores on the PP... We had only a few seconds on our PP in ot :/

I'm not one to blame refs and I wouldn't have brought it up if you didn't, but that was a REALLY weak slashing call. It would have been weak to call it in regulation (they never did) but to call it in overtime?? Pretty fucked up.

We are talking about the call before the breakaway right? When we were on the PP right?

We are talking about the call before the breakaway right? When we were on the PP right?

Yeah. The goalie made the save, player took a little whack. Happens ALL the time. Was a bullshit call. Almost like they wanted to "make up" for that Canada penalty.

Rob Ford
FORD.gif

Last edited:
Back