Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Opener vs CMU

gotime909

Sounds like Kim will start followed by Houser and then Leavitt. I'm expecting Houser will be in the portal soon

Last edited:
Terrible first drive for Kim. Missed 2 open wrs after Carter ran then down to cmu territory

It appears I'll have ny Saturday's free again this year. This team looks EXACTLY like last year's team. Probably because they didn't change anytime.

I have never seen a team get a stop on 3rd down and give the offense another chance by taking a penalty. Just wow

If Kim keeps looking like this make the change quickly. Don?t waste time like they did with Maxwell.

It looks exactly like last year except the defense did get a 3rd and 18 stop. So there's that

Didn?t see the incompletes saw we also couldn?t get 1 yard against CMU at home, that doesn?t say much for what was supposed to be a much improved o-line.

Didn?t see the incompletes saw we also couldn?t get 1 yard against CMU at home, that doesn?t say much for what was supposed to be a much improved o-line.

We're still doing that slow developing run on short yardage. Line has actually opened a few holes

Why do we always run a slow developing run up the middle on 4th and short?????

If Kim doesn't lead them to a score to end the half you have to go to Katin in the 2nd half.

Glover with 2 great diving catches after Kim overthrew a wide open Carr

Back