Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Opener vs CMU

Big Bubba Smith.

Those teams were national champions.

I don?t quite remember them, first hand, but our own byco does.

He posts about them fondly from time to time.

I met the big Samoan/Hawai?ian fullback once at a gym I was a member of.

I would have rooted for them Spartans, too.

Out here in Hollywood.

I have three things in common with Coach Prime:

1) We both breathe oxygen

2) We both have a penis

3) We have both looked at a selective video of Erin Andrews on the internet

Great punt ruined by an idiot kicking it into the end zone. This are mistakes that I just don't see other teams make.

Line has been solid, decent rb play, pass catchers have made plays. If we can just get consistent qb play and solid coaching this team could make a bowl game.

Kim had a bad start, but (at least on paper) his numbers look respectable now. Only one carry for 2 yards. I thought he was supposed to be more of a scrambler

It's almost 4 full days and we haven't heard Johnny tell us about how this team is ready to compete for a conference title after scoring 28 unanswered points against the Chippewas.

By now someone should have provided him with the proper talking points. Does anyone know where he lives? should we have the local PD do a wellness check on him?

Last edited:
@daily_msu offers a very balanced view of MSU football, if anyone is missing rational opinions of the MSU-Michigan dynamic.

Last edited:
@daily_msu offers a very balanced view of MSU football, if anyone is missing rational opinions of the MSU-Michigan dynamic.

No thanks. I've grown too accustomed of getting my views of MSU through the "persons with serious inferiority complexes who have an unhealthy obsession with UM and/or desperate need to prove themselves right no matter what is being discussed" dynamic.

No thanks. I've grown too accustomed of getting my views of MSU through the "persons with serious inferiority complexes who have an unhealthy obsession with UM and/or desperate need to prove themselves right no matter what is being discussed" dynamic.

says the guy who posts more about MSU on this forum than MSU fans. Unhealthy obsession indeed...

I quit twitter during the 2016 election. I tend to form my opinions of MSU sports based on what I see on the field/court. I read articles here and there and talk to friends/family but don't have any regular sources that I rely on - other than DSF, of course.

Last edited:
We're merely trying to keep this specific forum from circling the drain.

I meant DSF forum, not just the MSU board. The guy is obsessed with MSU and the MSU fan base. He literally can't stop talking about it. The projection is quite amusing.

Last edited:
Back