Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Orange Bowl attendance

jever4321

I'll be there. It will mark my first bowl game experience. Since I live in Florida now, it'll be a quick 5 hour drive. I'll be sitting with a Florida state alum friend. Totally looking forward to it. Would love to meet up with anyone that decides to make the trip. GO BLUE!

I will be there. Let's figure out a way to meet up. I'll be with 2 friends and one of their girlfriends. Not sure any of them are UM fans (one would prob claim to be but he prob hasn't watched a game in 15 years) and I'm sure one isn't haha.

One good thing about living in Florida is the B1G teams play here often. I have been to probably 5 bowl games.

If you meet up with bigjon, be careful with the FIREBALL shots as they proved deadly in Tempe a few years back (as did Shane Morris' QB play, Hey-Oh...)

Back