Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OSU article on Don Brown

"Pop quiz: Can you tell me one thing about new Michigan defensive coordinator Don Brown?"

are they serious? seems like most college football fans would know who BC's DC was since they had the best defense in the country by far. especially a college football fan that writes a blog about the game...

Name dropping their DC is the well known Greg Schiano is funny because he's mostly well-known for failing out of the NFL & being an asshole.

I guess the rest of the article isn't as bad as that, but yeah, seems a little ridiculous to bring up Clemson, or spend so much time arguing our players won't like him given 1) Harbaugh's track record of team chemistry and 2) Don Brown's record of being liked everywhere he has coached.

I call their blog 11 "Idiots"

"Pop quiz: Can you tell me one thing about new Michigan defensive coordinator Don Brown?"

are they serious? seems like most college football fans would know who BC's DC was since they had the best defense in the country by far. especially a college football fan that writes a blog about the game...

Name dropping their DC is the well known Greg Schiano is funny because he's mostly well-known for failing out of the NFL & being an asshole.

I guess the rest of the article isn't as bad as that, but yeah, seems a little ridiculous to bring up Clemson, or spend so much time arguing our players won't like him given 1) Harbaugh's track record of team chemistry and 2) Don Brown's record of being liked everywhere he has coached.

I call their blog 11 "Idiots"

Now to be fair, Schiano did set up Rutgers for years and years of success after he left the program. Is there any team who can stop that runaway juggernaut?

Damn.

This guy landed @jones on Twitter.

Must have been one of them early adopters.

Fuck Ohio State. Fuck their fans. Fuck the whole fucking state. Suck my balls, eleven warriors - you don't deserve a fuck.

Back