Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Broncos Fans v Tebow Fans

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Of course they were going to pay him the 6m. They think he's the future.

Who is "they" ..?

What a piece of shit organization Denver is running.

If you want to trade a round one pick from last year, the LAST thing you need to be doing to him is treating him like he's worthless. TELL EVERYONE HE'S YOUR #1, EVEN IF HE ISN'T! Ok, so most of the NFL knows Tebow isn't great... but there's a sucker somewhere in the NFL to give something up for him.

Thank god we have Mayhew...

Treating him like he's worthless??

LMAO!

You mean giving him every single opportunity that Tebow fans and ESPN demands he get and then based on the merit of his performance, rank him accordingly?

You mean being stuck with a guy most felt would never be an NFL QB because your FORMER coach drafted him and overpaid him??

You mean Broncos media covering the camp tweeting things about how terrible his throwing mechanics still are after last year??

You mean Broncos coaches closing practice to the media at the conclusion so they can start putting in the Red Zone/Wildcat/Tebow package?

Timmy boy will be on the Broncos roster this year and may start at some point if the season is going the way a typical Lions season has the past 10yrs and the playoffs are out of the question.

Orton is in the last year of his contract and very motivated to perform well, if only to improve his standing for next off-season. Lady Quinn is a viable NFL back-up but makes peanuts compared to Timmy and most "insiders" have said former Gopher Weber is a far better pro-ready QB.

There may be a sucker somewhere but that sucker just took T_Peezy in the supplemental draft.

bigvic said:
Treating him like he's worthless??

LMAO!

You mean giving him every single opportunity that Tebow fans and ESPN demands he get and then based on the merit of his performance, rank him accordingly?

You mean being stuck with a guy most felt would never be an NFL QB because your FORMER coach drafted him and overpaid him??

You mean Broncos media covering the camp tweeting things about how terrible his throwing mechanics still are after last year??

You mean Broncos coaches closing practice to the media at the conclusion so they can start putting in the Red Zone/Wildcat/Tebow package?

Timmy boy will be on the Broncos roster this year and may start at some point if the season is going the way a typical Lions season has the past 10yrs and the playoffs are out of the question.

Orton is in the last year of his contract and very motivated to perform well, if only to improve his standing for next off-season. Lady Quinn is a viable NFL back-up but makes peanuts compared to Timmy and most "insiders" have said former Gopher Weber is a far better pro-ready QB.

There may be a sucker somewhere but that sucker just took T_Peezy in the supplemental draft.

you seem to be emotionally invested in Tebow....lol

relax tard he isn't our problem.

Awwww... somebody get their feewings hurt and needed to smite someone?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

lipsrsealed.png

And I am emotionally invested in the BRONCOS. I think I made that clear in the OP. It's been almost 40yrs of emotional investment in the team.

But Timmy ...? Did you read any posts in the thread?

bigvic said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

lipsrsealed.png

And I am emotionally invested in the BRONCOS. I think I made that clear in the OP. It's been almost 40yrs of emotional investment in the team.

sweet tard , take it to a Broncos board...pretty much all of us here could give a fuck....

why would I smite a gimp like you....life already took care of that it looks like.

SLICK said:
bigvic said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

lipsrsealed.png

sweet tard , take it to a Broncos board...pretty much all of us here could give a fuck....

why would I smite a gimp like you....life already took care of that it looks like.

You're calling me a "tard" and a "gimp" and making personal insults because you posted to an OT thread about the national media coverage of Tebow?

Slick ... don't know you, don't care to -- but you can "go fuck yourself........"

And I'd put a Benjamin on my "tard" nephew scoring higher on an IQ test than you would.

bigvic said:
SLICK said:

You're calling me a "tard" and a "gimp" and making personal insults because you posted to an OT thread about the national media coverage of Tebow?

Slick ... don't know you, don't care to -- but you can "go fuck yourself........"

And I'd put a Benjamin on my "tard" nephew scoring higher on an IQ test than you would.

lick my ass Bronco gimp.
grin.png

Romneybot said:
Starting to feel like the Lions board finally

he's been a Bronco fan for 40 years......but he accuses me of "smiting" him.

so that would make what at least a 48 year old man worried about some made up "Karma" thing on a message board...

pathetic....

Bronco fans might not be Tebow fans but several of them seem obsessed with Tebow fans. I don't get it...but then again, I don't care either. You say Josh McDaniels, I'll raise you a Matt Millen.

those would be one of two types of fans .... those Holy Rollers who think Timmy is the second coming of Jesus (Focus on the Family, wacko-types) and those who say, "see what he can do because neither he nor Orton is the future."

Some people used to say Bradley VanPelt should start over Plummer ....

But agreed - Millen and McHoodie can both ... "fuck off" like gimpy tards, right slick?!

bigvic said:
those would be one of two types of fans .... those Holy Rollers who think Timmy is the second coming of Jesus (Focus on the Family, wacko-types) and those who say, "see what he can do because neither he nor Orton is the future."

Some people used to say Bradley VanPelt should start over Plummer ....

But agreed - Millen and McHoodie can both ... "fuck off" like gimpy tards, right slick?!

I don't give a fuck about the Broncos , Josh McDaniels or Matt Millen.

keep an eye on that Karma gimp...wouldn't want you getting all upset if ya lost a point....lol

Why was there a reported post? Both going after each other, just don't report just to report.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Why was there a reported post? Both going after each other, just don't report just to report.

move it to the NFL General Board.....Bronco talk makes me ill

all 3 General boards removed because of lack of interest.

Kind of hoping to see Tebow start all 16 games, just for the Tebow hating "Bronco fans".

watched the Broncos game , and gotta tell ya Brady Quinn is fucking horrid....

Tebow is head and shoulders the #2 on that team.

SLICK said:
watched the Broncos game , and gotta tell ya Brady Quinn is fucking horrid....

Tebow is head and shoulders the #2 on that team.

Both are horrid, bro. I wouldn't rust either one of them guys. That team is fucked if Orton goes down. At least they somewhat of a chance with Orton.

Back