Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Dalton

MalFunkShun

Wow, Cincy looks absolutely screwed this year with Dalton at the helm...

8/19 with 2 INT's tonight.

Dalton is a winner, but he's going to be slower to adjust the the speed of the NFL it seems.

I know people aren't very high on him because he didn't have the "knock you out" stats coming out of college, but the kid didn't do anything except win. He will be a playmaker for the Bunholes, if he lives long enough.

I feel bad for the Bungle fans. We knew when we went 0-16 it was because Millen stunk and our coach was over his head. But the Bungles don't have a GM and you really can't fire the owner who's family founded the team.

cheeno said:
They'll take Pryor in the Sup Draft today.

should be a lock unless someone gets stupid in the bid.

Jordan Palmers done in Cincy....Pryor will be the #3

They need something so they will probably reach for him unless they are just chalking this year up to Andrew Luck next year.

They drafted Dalton then take Pryor and I think they can win the Luck sweepstakes. It remind me of what the Broncos did when they traded for Orton then Quinn and drafted Tebow. It will lead to a huge mess. Not that they aren't already.

inkfreq said:
Dalton is a winner, but he's going to be slower to adjust the the speed of the NFL it seems.

I know people aren't very high on him because he didn't have the "knock you out" stats coming out of college, but the kid didn't do anything except win. He will be a playmaker for the Bunholes, if he lives long enough.

Ken Dorsey was a winner too.

bonkers1322 said:
Any QB would have been a winner on that Miami team

Anybody that played TCU's schedule could have been a winner at qb as well. Ricki Stanzi could have went undefeated.

Mike Brown is such an idiot. He should have traded down a few spots and gotten Blaine Gabbert.

suh said:
Mike Brown is such an idiot. He should have traded down a few spots and gotten Blaine Gabbert.

this is the guy that wants carson palmer to live up to his deal, but has absolutely no problem cutting or trading away other players. I guess the word "deal" only applies to his employees.

Mike Brown will be a terrible coach in LA this year. He was overrated in Cleveland.

Back