Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Fantasy League

thundernlightning

hey fellas, resident lurker here for about 5, 6 years now, jumped over when they went to the "robust" boards...

i have a ff league going with a few guys from work, very competitive group of guys. we are playing for cash, but there are only a limited number of us willing to play in a cash league.

im looking for 3-5 other ppl to join the league, not for cash or anything, just looking for someone or a few who are willing to help keep the league competitive, i.e. updating team weekly, improving roster as needed. basically a bonus league for the avg armchair football guru.

its a yahoo league, trying to get to 8 total teams, 10 if i could get enough commited owners. basic scoring and settings, 1QB 3WR 2RB 1TE 1K 1DEF, which is pretty much all ive played.

if interested, message me and ill shoot you a link.
(dont give me too much shit about the nickname, as i said, lurker here and havent posted since leshoure went down with achilles lol)

Back