Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT Game: Your all-time NBA team on $15 budget

Both In HOF.. I sort of agree.. SP should not even be on this list.. He is a great player.. I guess he makes it cause of his defense... But there are lot of players that could replace him on the list in my opinion..

Scottie Pippen
16.8 Points per game. assists 5.3.. Blocks 0.8, steals 2.0. rebounds 6.4....FT 70%
Played 41,069 Minutes. 17 years..
games 1178
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elvin Hayes
21 points per game. assist 1.8... Blocks 2.0..steals 1.0...rebounds 12.5....67%.
Hayes freaking only Missed 9 games in 16 seasons...
Played exactly 50,000 minutes 16 years
games 1303

Probably not the best comparison as on is a small forward and the other more a power guy.. I was a huge Big E fan as a kid.... Loved his turn around....

The list has no Bing, Lanier, Hayes, Gervin, Baylor, Berry, McAdoo, Bellamy lots of great players I would take over headache boy M.. :)

What are you talking about? In his prime, pippen was one of the best defenders in the game (All Defensive 1st team 8 times). He also averaged around 20-21 ppg, with 7 rebs, 6 assists, 2-3 steals, and a block.

I'll grant you that age and injuries caught up to him quickly, but that doesn't diminish what he did in his prime over about 10 seasons. There aren't many SFs that have played this game that have his resume. I'd say a buck is a steal, especially if you partner him with Jordan.

It wasn't saying he wasn't effective player for what he did..I just thought there are better option at $1 I'd put on the list over him..my opinion.

Both In HOF.. I sort of agree.. SP should not even be on this list.. He is a great player.. I guess he makes it cause of his defense... But there are lot of players that could replace him on the list in my opinion..

Scottie Pippen
16.8 Points per game. assists 5.3.. Blocks 0.8, steals 2.0. rebounds 6.4....FT 70%
Played 41,069 Minutes. 17 years..
games 1178
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elvin Hayes
21 points per game. assist 1.8... Blocks 2.0..steals 1.0...rebounds 12.5....67%.
Hayes freaking only Missed 9 games in 16 seasons...
Played exactly 50,000 minutes 16 years
games 1303

Probably not the best comparison as on is a small forward and the other more a power guy.. I was a huge Big E fan as a kid.... Loved his turn around....

The list has no Bing, Lanier, Hayes, Gervin, Baylor, Berry, McAdoo, Bellamy lots of great players I would take over headache boy M.. :)

or Cousy, Havlicek, McHale, or Cowens.

Last edited:
I keep going over with this preference
Oscar
West
Bird
Duncan
Russell

this team works for $15.
Stockton
Jordan
Erving ----- but, I would rather have Bird.
Garnett
Russell

Last edited:
If they used some of the SF that you guys keep mentioning instead of Pippen, it would be hard to say they're worth just $1. Look at the other $1 players, they're also obviously not top 5 all time at their positions either.

Last edited:
Chris Webber$ 14.25
Jalen Rose a Quarter
Juwon Howard a Quarter
Jimmy King a dime
The other fuckin` guy - another fuckin` dime

Back