Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Holy Shit!

inkfreq said:
imnicjames said:
Side note: You are an ugly MoFo.... Just sayin'

Your mom had no complaints when she was looking up at me from her knees.. just sayin.

yup. That sounds like my mom. Was she doing the librarian thing? Because if she wasn't, than she wasn't wearing her glasses.

Nope, no glasses. Just a pair of panties and a smile. ;)

Sorry to report, still no development of Super Powers. The kid seems completely normal. WTF!? The Marvel comics I read as a kid totally lied to me.

That's crazy. Glad he's alright, ink!

My buddy's brother's truck got hit by lightning last week and it's all messed up now. Melted the antenna, fried most of the electrical system, screwed up the paint, wheels and tires, and probably totaled the thing. It still started and ran, but that's probably because it's a diesel and doesn't need much in the way of electronics beyond a starter.

inkfreq said:
Sorry to report, still no development of Super Powers. The kid seems completely normal. WTF!? The Marvel comics I read as a kid totally lied to me.

I heard they know when its going to rain. That's like a super power.

Yeah but the adventures of barometerman is not likely to catch on.

Back