Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Muschamp Cleaned Up Mess Left by Urban at UF

I dont think you can win in the SEC and play by the rules. It was clear under Meyer the inmates ran the asylum and I am sure the same is going on at OSU.

When Urban was at UF it was a toss up between UF and UGA for the most arrests. I'm glad that hasn't been the case at OSU. He has had arrests and guys get in trouble but it hasn't been at a clip of 60+ guys like at UF.

I always assumed it was the culture from the kids that are recruited to those FL schools. I mean all 3 of the big schools in FL have always had issues with players getting in trouble. Most aren't surprised to hear a player from Miami, FSU, or UF have been arrested. Is that on the coaching or the environment that they came from / stay in when they get to school?

When Urban was at UF it was a toss up between UF and UGA for the most arrests. I'm glad that hasn't been the case at OSU. He has had arrests and guys get in trouble but it hasn't been at a clip of 60+ guys like at UF.

give it time.

give it time.

He doesn't have his guys yet.

LOL ok you got me there.
Every school has guys getting arrested (doing stupid shit) but as long as its only a handful of times over the course of a year or two it won't be a big deal.

At points UF and UGA were so bad I remember Jim Rome had a tally sheet he would bring up from time to time to show who was winning.

Back