Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT - OK Enough of this BS

100th Post! Now I am a full member and nobody can ever take that away from me.

MichChamp02 said:
100th Post! Now I am a full member and nobody can ever take that away from me.

The mods could . . .
grin.png

Congrats on 100.

Red and Guilty said:
MichChamp02 said:
I do not approve of Tinsel's attempt to troll the new board

I'm Red and Guilty and I approve this trolling.

I think Tinsel was hoping kawdup and I would start arguing about politics for real in his thread. Not a chance. I've turned over a new leaf... I'm a new man... no more long drawn out argument threads from me! No sir!

i hate politics on a board - it it too ugly and no one changes mind

but i do like movies, books, music threads

That is why this board is great... You can bounce around to all the different threads... I did not think i would like it but i really do..

Red and Guilty said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Yeah, where ya been, ya slacker?

How's the garden?

Cooked. Did good in the spring, but it's just too hot now.

I'll put ours in the "We learned a lot this year" category. We got tomatoes and cucumbers, but other than one of each, the peppers and zucchini didn't do well, and the corn was a total failure, as you predicted.

I've turned over a new leaf... I'm a new man... no more long drawn out argument threads from me! No sir!

When pigs fly!

KAWDUP said:
[quote author=michchamp board=wolverines thread=401

I've turned over a new leaf... I'm a new man... no more long drawn out argument threads from me! No sir!

When pigs fly!
[/quote]

Poop

Just fly that guy down into my smoker before the Western game. That way I don't have to pick one up in a few weeks.

Here is one for you then:

MC02 turns a new leaf when the current sitting Pope is excommunicated!!

Reminds me of a rhetorical question. "Does the Pope crap in the woods?"

No, that's not right. "Does a bear . . ."

Or is it, "You can get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up a butcher's . . ." no, that's not it either.

Back