Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Porch Fire in Ann Arbor

I don't want to give the porch couch issue any more ink, because it is obviously settled...

... but who is the looker who wrote the article? Yowza.

I'm going to send her an email.

AWWW... I just saw this on her profile:<blockquote>A graduate of Michigan State University's School of Journalism, Jen has worked as a newspaper reporter, and as a news producer at MLive.com. Jen lives in Ann Arbor with her husband and two children</blockquote> BOOO!!!!

plus she's a spartan... double boo.

LMAO
This could turn into a LONG thread.

I think it proves my argument. Couch is NOT dangerous on the porch. Fire did no damage.
If this had been a propane grill fire, it would have probably exploded.

Where is CB? LOL

You guys can smite me for rekindling this thing...but it was just too hard not to pass up.

[quote author=michchamp board=wolverines thread=2086 post=47963 time=1317496985]AWWW... I just saw this on her profile:<blockquote>A graduate of Michigan State University's School of Journalism, Jen has worked as a newspaper reporter, and as a news producer at MLive.com. Jen lives in Ann Arbor with her husband and two children</blockquote> BOOO!!!!

plus she's a spartan... double boo.[/quote]

Come on, Champ. Everyone's gotta go slummin' every now and then.

A porch swing, lawn chair, or fake flower pot fire would have done more damage.
laugh.png

HA!

"No comment" is cop out and a crock.

Where's the MB09 spunk?

Apparently one of the tenants is aware of the danger posed by having indoor furniture on an outside porch.

Horrible to think that somebody would *intentionally* start a fire on somebody's porch or that somebody flicking a cig butt might cause the same thing *unintentionally*

Back