Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other B10 games

erg57

Minnesota is a competent team. They place a nice game.

The helmets Indiana is wearing are pretty bad, not as bad as Purdue's last week though.

There's already an Indiana game thread on the boards.

That thread is on the Sparty board. I don't even look at that board so I didn't see it. I don't remember if I have ever posted on that board. There is usually only one or two posters over there. Are all the Michigan posters over there right now?

IN looking competent too against an overrated MSU

IN looking competent too against an overrated MSU

Yeah, this is giving me hope for Michigan next Saturday. Though it will be in EL. Still if Michigan can put a game plan together and Sparty is still struggling, maybe Michigan can claw out a win. The team should be up for the game!

That thread is on the Sparty board. I don't even look at that board so I didn't see it. I don't remember if I have ever posted on that board. There is usually only one or two posters over there. Are all the Michigan posters over there right now?

I don't think there are any. I was joking with you.

Although I did make one post on that thread, about how dumbass the Indiana helmets looked today.

Maybe Michigan should do something dumbass to their helmets for one game.

Maybe make them solid yellow, or solid blue.

I don't think there are any. I was joking with you.

Although I did make one post on that thread, about how dumbass the Indiana helmets looked today.

Maybe Michigan should do something dumbass to their helmets for one game.

Maybe make them solid yellow, or solid blue.

You are speaking blasphemy my friend. I was thinking "Thank God the Michigan helmet is the icon it is and no one would dare mess with it."

It's game day and there are like six (not counting Tinsel) posters over on the Sparty board. Pathetic!

Apparently T A&M is overrated . They are getting buttfucked down south in Alabama. 45-0 at the half. Oh and Rutgers is fucking terrible. What does that make us?

Apparently T A&M is overrated . They are getting buttfucked down south in Alabama. 45-0 at the half. Oh and Rutgers is fucking terrible. What does that make us?

Your description of what Bama is doing to the Aggies is pretty accurate. I am trying not to think about the Rutgers game. Oye!

You are speaking blasphemy my friend. I was thinking "Thank God the Michigan helmet is the icon it is and no one would dare mess with it."

Rumor?: In Bo's hiring interview with regents or shortly after big hired he suggestded changing those "ugly helmets" and was met with silence? True?

Rumor?: In Bo's hiring interview with regents or shortly after big hired he suggestded changing those "ugly helmets" and was met with silence? True?

I heard that Bo had said something along those lines. But I don't think it was met with silence, unless it was a menacing silence.

Back