Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other College Bball Games

thewolverines24

Illinois is celebrating the return of Kofi tonight by getting blown out 61-42 with 5 mins to go against Cincinnati.

Cincy wins 71-51. Illinois had a 15 point lead in the first 7 mins of the game. Went a wee bit downhill from there.

I find it funny both Michigan and MSU fans seem to have come together now in their hate for Illinois and their shithead fans following last season.

I find it funny both Michigan and MSU fans seem to have come together now in their hate for Illinois and their shithead fans following last season.

Orange Crush kids were, and still are, the dorkiest student section I've ever seen.

I can't imagine any other Big Ten program, even Northwestern, being worse.

Dayton upset Kansas today. Kansas was a 16 point favorite.

Baylor pounded MSU 75-58.

Oh, I hated them when they chanted USA at nik stauskas every time he touched the ball. Fuck em.

Oh, I hated them when they chanted USA at nik stauskas every time he touched the ball. Fuck em.

This is the same school that had a white kid dress up as a stereotypical native american and run around the field or court barefoot doing high kicks and splits right up until the late 2000's, AND fought to keep that as their mascot for years, until finally the whole rest of the conference threatened to kick them out.

Unranked Creighton blasted #9 Villanova 79-59 tonight.

for some reason, whenever I read a team "blasted" another team, I think "finger blasted"... I think ESPN headline writers should just start writing it that way.

NW was without their best player too. Worst home loss I can remember

Really bad. Texas Southern and Northeastern like 5ish years ago come to mind off the top.

This team has been pretty subpar for a month now. We deserved this loss. Hauser getting the minutes he got late in the game while Marble sat the bench is mind boggling. Hauser was getting abused defensively in the paint. The turnovers are just mind numbingly stupid too, but sadly that?s my expectation every year now, truly pathetic.

#1 Baylor loses for the second time this week. Ok State won 61-54 at Baylor today.

No more undefeated teams in the B1G. Purdue knocked off Illinois 96-88 in double OT today.

No more undefeated teams in the B1G. Purdue knocked off Illinois 96-88 in double OT today.

I watched the end of regulation and OTs. It?s remarkable how bad Matt Painter can be in big spots. Their playcalls to end regulation and OT were absolutely comical.

I watched the end of regulation and OTs. It?s remarkable how bad Matt Painter can be in big spots. Their playcalls to end regulation and OT were absolutely comical.

Yeah, it was really bad. Really never should have got to OT. Pretty crazy considering Painter has so many good sets and Purdue runs great offense 97% of the game. Last few minutes were ugly. Glad they pulled it out. My sis is Purdue alumni, so they'll be my March Madness team since Michigan definitely won't be dancing (even in the NIT).

Back