Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Conference Championship Games

tinselwolverine

Wow.

Baylor doing substantially better than most thought going in.

I really need a Baylor, UC and UM win. And UGA. I don't think I want Michigan playing UGA in the first round.

Man. Baylor has gone ultra conservative in the second half and is trying to run into an 8-9 man box.

Just learned something new. Baylor tried a trick play, reverse with the receiver looking to throw. Receiver threw the ball away and got called for grounding. Apparently if you don't take the snap it doesn't matter if you are inside the tackle box, if there's not a receiver in the area then you can't throw it away. Guessing that is to prevent you from realizing that you're losing yardage on a running play and just throwing the ball out of bounds. Never seen that one called.

Who'd have thought a Big 12 championship game would feature under 500 yards of offense. This game is dreadful. Teams taking turns trying to give it away.

On the bright side, OSU ain't jumping UC if UC takes care of business.

Last edited:
ESPN Classic has just officially named the 2021 Big 12 Championship game the ?Reverse Cowgirl? game.

That game was awful. Both of those teams suck. The Big 12 was not good this season.

That was a great stop for sure. If Cincinnati wins, that 1 inch will be the karmic balance to offset Texas getting an extra second in 2009.

I thought it was an exciting end.

I don?t think OSU will jump any team on the current top 4.

It was an exciting ending if you didn't see how the got there the previous 20 minutes. Baylor shut out in 2nd half, muffed a punt, OSU had 7 plays inside the Baylor 2 in the last 10 minutes that netted 3 points.

Gotta love how the knock on H2 as a recruit was "he can't break a 60 yard run". You think Mike Gundy would like to have had him today?

It was an exciting ending if you didn't see how the got there the previous 20 minutes. Baylor shut out in 2nd half, muffed a punt, OSU had 7 plays inside the Baylor 2 in the last 10 minutes that netted 3 points.

Gotta love how the knock on H2 as a recruit was "he can't break a 60 yard run". You think Mike Gundy would like to have had him today?

Good thing for me I didn?t see the previous 20 minutes. I think the Michigan basketball game was ending or something.

I heard that about H2 earlier. ?So hand him the ball twice.? Classic.

Last edited:
If Bama wins, does it go

1. UM
2. Bama
3. Cincy
4. Georgia

And if Georgia wins..

1. Georgia
2. UM
3. Cincy
4. ND

Is this what we are looking at???

If Bama wins, does it go

1. UM
2. Bama
3. Cincy
4. Georgia

And if Georgia wins..

1. Georgia
2. UM
3. Cincy
4. ND

Is this what we are looking at???

No, Bama will be #1 Michigan #2, if they win, and then Cincy and UGA. I'm guessing it's UM vs Cincy and UGA vs Bama.

At the moment its only a 7 point lead by Bama, but it feels like more. They are pushing Georgia's shit in.

Last edited:
Back