Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Conference Championship Games

Georgia knows they're in. They're probably throwing the game on purpose.

If Bama wins, does it go

1. UM
2. Bama
3. Cincy
4. Georgia

And if Georgia wins..

1. Georgia
2. UM
3. Cincy
4. ND

Is this what we are looking at???

W

1. Bama
2. UM
3. Georgia
4. CINCY

L

1. Georgia
2. UM
3. Cincy
4. ND

Michigan would have another O$U type game vs Georgia based off how the Bama D has absolutely abused the Georgia OL.

I actually do not think Georgia belongs in the Playoff after this beating. I'm thinking ND gets in over Georgia.

Georgia is getting in. I'm 100% certain the Michigan team from last weekend can beat anyone in the country. I just hope they bring it tonight. Just bury their asses early and don't even give them a chance at an upset.

Georgia is getting in. I'm 100% certain the Michigan team from last weekend can beat anyone in the country. I just hope they bring it tonight. Just bury their asses early and don't even give them a chance at an upset.

Yep.

Just be the team they are.

That?s all they have to do.

I'm doubtful the committee has Georgia play Bama in the first round. So UM should get Georgia. Based on this game, that's fine. UM should handle them.

Would love Cincy to beat Bama too. SEC is weak this year, it could happen.

Back