Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other games Sunday

biggunsbob

Colts waste a golden opportunity to take the lead with a stupid cute play inside the five. Blind passes like that are just dumb against Donald.

Colts hold them to a fg 10-3 right before half Rams. We need higher draft picks come on Carson stop turning the ball over !

Sf has 7 points today in the 4th qtr. That's how awesome our shitty defense is.

Assuming everybody's Stafford hard on went away today? First scripted drive went perfect, been bad since. 3 straight 3 and outs currently. Where have I seen that before

Assuming everybody's Stafford hard on went away today? First scripted drive went perfect, been bad since. 3 straight 3 and outs currently. Where have I seen that before

You didn't knock on wood lol. Kupp is going to have like 2500 yds this year. Rams td.

I don't think Cooper Kupp has been guarded once in his NFL career. The guy is just always wide open

You didn't knock on wood lol. Kupp is going to have like 2500 yds this year. Rams td.

I fully expected him to have another good drive sooner or later. This game should've been over already tho was my point. The guy just struggles putting an entire game together. I've never questioned the guys talent. The guy just is just missing something. No clue what it is

Well that sucks . Was hoping for a Colts win.

Rams are the only other team I follow closely.....because Stafford is my "favorite" player. (Side note....funny how you always have a FAVORITE player when you're young....but not as you get older)

But I know it helps when they lose. I always wonder if Stafford thinks about that.....knowing that every win fucks the Lions just a little more. I bet there is part of him that smiles thinking about that after a W.

Rams are the only other team I follow closely.....because Stafford is my "favorite" player. (Side note....funny how you always have a FAVORITE player when you're young....but not as you get older)

But I know it helps when they lose. I always wonder if Stafford thinks about that.....knowing that every win fucks the Lions just a little more. I bet there is part of him that smiles thinking about that after a W.

Honestly, watching Stafford on the Rams is just fun from a general football fan perspective.

I watched quite a few Rams games over the past couple years and the difference with Stafford is noticeable, that offense looks complete now.

Back