Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games the Week Before Week 1 Which we will now call other games week one.

tinselwolverine

Week zero?

ESPN is apparently bundling games from Saturday August 28 thru Sunday September 6 as all being part of week one.

These events have occurred so far.

I think I?ll rename this thread to Other Games Week 1 as this long double Saturday week rolls on.

Last edited:
Week Zero.

next week is Week Zero Plus One.

The week after that, 90% of games will be suspended because all the players and fans will have COVID

So USC is in a bit of a dog fight with San Jose State which is a bit of a surprise.

Fairly interesting game coming up here UCLA versus LSU. I won?t be surprised if UCLA pulls it off so we?ll see.

There was already an Ohio State thread blah blah blah

Nebraska last blah blah blah

The Spartans won blah blah blah

Maryland played Virginia I forget what happened but somebody came update that blah blah blah

Zach Charbonnet just ripped off a big run for UCLA. I think he?s a transfer. Where did he play before?

Figures Washington was looking ahead to Michigan and they got upset by Montana :/

Last edited:
Ummm...Washington scored 7 points in a loss today...to Montana. Am I missing something? I thought they were good. I hope we don't overlook them because of their loss.

Are we missing something ? Like you said Washington was ranked. I thought they were
Really good.

Huskies playing at HOME, lose to Montana 13-7 and can only muster 279 total yards of offense (53 rushing and 226 passing). Their leading rusher had a total of 62 yards. Their qb had -24 yards and threw 3 interceptions. Who ranked this team as #20 in the nation. Montana had 232 total yards of offense (127 rushing and 105 passing).

Well, there goes Jimmy's chance to beat a top 20 team. Michigan has to pummel them. This is a game where I wouldn't feel bad if the Team runs up the score on them.

Back