Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games the Week Before Week 1 Which we will now call other games week one.

Ummm...Washington scored 7 points in a loss today...to Montana. Am I missing something? I thought they were good. I hope we don't overlook them because of their loss.

I?m like you - a hopelessly devoted Michigan fan. If there?s a Michigan game when I?m dying I?ll be watching on my deathbed.

After what we?ve been through, this team shouldn?t be looking past any game upcoming ever.

I?m like you - a hopelessly devoted Michigan fan. If there?s a Michigan game when I?m dying I?ll be watching on my deathbed.

After what we?ve been through, this team shouldn?t be looking past any game upcoming ever.

that would suck if you had to watch a Michigan loss on your deathbed

FCS losers Washington and MICHIGAN set to tangle in week 2

Have a friend who played at Montana who used to tell me how all of FCS were App State fans. Now to have them beat UW.
The Fox crew doing the game in Seattle said UW was ?caught looking ahead? to UM.

I have ZERO concern this M team overlooks any opponent. If anything UW will have something to prove!

Last edited:

Have a friend who played at Montana who used to tell me how all of FCS were App State fans. Now to have them beat UW.
The Fox crew doing the game in Seattle said UW was ?caught looking ahead? to UM.

I have ZERO concern this M team overlooks any opponent. If anything UW will have something to prove!

After the way we play last season under Jim I certainly agree with you !

I'd watch us even if we're 0-12 every year. There is nothing better than Wolverine football in the fall. Nothing. Even if i complain a lot, it's because i care.

So FSU makes a 50 yard FG but TO right before (called by FSU), then misses 38 yard FG. I could tell that was going to happen.

Last edited:
Shame . ND was way up and Fsu came back and put game into overtime and in ot Fsu goes real conservative and then misses the fg. Three plays later shit school ND wins.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Georgia beating Clemson. Looks like Clemson has work to do to get back into championship caliber form. Granted both could win out and play in the NC game, but it looks more like Clemson without TL is going to struggle.

Watched some of the UW-Montana game. I don't think they were looking ahead to Michigan. The Huskies just don't look that good. But I agree, Michigan needs to prepare like a dangerous wounded animal is coming into the Big House. Play with high intensity, pressure the UW QB, get turnovers, and pound the ball down the field.

Last edited:
Back