Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 11

wlvrnstlr4life

I gotta work tonight, so I may not have time to keep up with some of the big games.

Washington #5-Utah #18
Miami-FSU #4
UGA #2-Ole Miss #9
USC-Oregon #6

Other games are shit! The only game that mattered was already played.

Burn the Big Ten down to ashes and send the commissioner to HELL

Pick 6 for Washington turns into a fumble at the 1 because the jackass(celebrates) dropped the ball before getting in the end zone, lol. Hilarious scenario. Heads up by Olineman from Utah. Then Kyle Whittingham proceeds to call a long developing run play from the 1 resulting in a safety. Duuuuumb call!
35-28 UW to start the 4th

Pick 6 for Washington turns into a fumble at the 1 because the jackass(celebrates) dropped the ball before getting in the end zone, lol. Hilarious scenario. Heads up by Olineman from Utah. Then Kyle Whittingham proceeds to call a long developing run play from the 1 resulting in a safety. Duuuuumb call!
35-28 UW to start the 4th

I think this is the dumbest play I've seen on live TV.
UW vs Utah is still a close game!

Go Blue!
We really pretty much had the game when Penn State decided to go for it on 4th down with just over 4 minutes left. They really couldn't get much done on offense, and, also, importantly, they failed to get a first down on that play.

FSU not looking -that- impressive
I guess Tennessee's ranking is going down.
Oklahoma State, one of the greatest "crap the bed" days I've ever seen, considering they beat Oklahoma.

These late games were all duds. Except for our game, no excitement whatsoever.
Last game will be USC-Oregon

Hot take. Harrison jr isn't very good and caleb Williams is dak prescott. Hope the Bears take both of them and we dominate them for the next decade.

Back