Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 12

tinselwolverine

Any other meaningful games happening this week?

Herb Street is obviously going to have to hustle ? I guess he?s up in the booth ? I guess he had to hustle to get from the game day set to the broadcast booth.

The Spartans over there don?t have a game thread up but even if they did I wouldn?t be posting on their thread today. I?m going to stick talking about the Spartan Buckeye game right here on our other games thread.

Want OSU to win of course, but want it to be close and for them to be beat up.

I?m torn.

If it?s close I?m going to want to sit home and watch it; if it goes into a blowout I?ll be able to get my ass off my couch and get out and do something productive.

On the other hand ? college football Saturdays ? the days grow short when you reach September.

September?November.

These are precious days.

Game is already over. If we beat Maryland, everything is on the line next week. Get your delusional hope ready!

I?m torn.

If it?s close I?m going to want to sit home and watch it; if it goes into a blowout I?ll be able to get my ass off my couch and get out and do something productive.

On the other hand ? college football Saturdays ? the days grow short when you reach September.

September?November.

These are precious days.

Waxing poetic today Tinsel!

Can only hope that MSU scores a couple times, so OSU has to leave their starters in.

And Yes, OSU is holding receivers like crazy. It's fucking ridiculous at times.

Last edited:
Do you guys think it?s in Milana Weintraub contract with AT&T that she?s limited to the number of outside acting gigs she can take? I would think she could get a lot of gigs if she wanted.

It looks like the buckeyes are going to start settling for scoring touchdowns at a slightly less rapid clip. Four or 5 play drives instead of two or three.

C'mon little brother. At least make their starters play 2 full quarters. I know MSU is OSU's lapdog but this is going a little too far.

Back