Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 12

49-0 at half time. Wtf? Has a big ten team ever been up 49-0 over a top 10 team at any point in history? And the suckeyes are doing it at fucking halftime. Their backups could beat our starters. I'm convinced of it.

If lose by less than 20 next week, i will consider it a W.

Stroud is 29/31 at halftime. That's how fucking dreadful MSU's secondary is. Quick, someone tell me again how Cade played super amazing against them and didn't leave 200 yards on the field.

Osu had to make major adjustments at halftime because of their many mistakes in the first half.

Tennis courts? Who plays tennis at that school?

Almost 2/3 of the way through the third quarter, the buckeyes have zero second half points, and one scoring opportunity, a missed field goal.

They are getting laxadaisical.

Michigan is going to have them right where Michigan wants them next week.

So as I said 2 weeks ago, Michigan controls their own destiny. Ofc tinsel completely missed the fact that I was trolling the spartan losers that can't stay away from the Michigan board, but I'll overlook that.

BTW. Sparty trolls. You still suck, it just cost you $95 million to suck now.

So as I said 2 weeks ago, Michigan controls their own destiny. Ofc tinsel completely missed the fact that I was trolling the spartan losers that can't stay away from the Michigan board, but I'll overlook that.

BTW. Sparty trolls. You still suck, it just cost you $95 million to suck now.

Well, that?s not much of a surprise, I miss a lot of things.

Back