Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 12

the whole conference isn't terrible, but his team is, and he's trying to drag us down with them

You were a terrible no call away from losing to Illinois at home. Are you sure your team is good????

Last edited:
Did you see USC's schedule. Terrible and weak. The UCLA win, yippee.

Well they'd be adding a win over Notre Dame and the Pac 10 championship win. So their resume would definaly beat a 1 loss UM and likely a 1 loss OSU.

You were a terrible no call away from losing to Illinois at home. Are you sure your team is good????

What no call was that? I saw a whole bunch of terrible pass interferences committed by Illinois that weren?t called.

Anyways it matters zero. The buckeyes had a bit of a tough game also, and the 2 teams go into The Game undefeated.

With the conference championship on the line.

The way it should be.

The way it usually is.

Because they?re really the only teams in the conference that consistently matter.

Always have been.

Always will be.

Little brother had a nice little run in the last dozen years or so, these things happen from time to time.

Mazel.

A broke clock is right twice a day.

Even a blind hog occasionally find a truffle.

Go Blue.

Big ten is absolutely horrible this year

OSU and UM are pretty good...maybe really good. But, since the rest of the conference is average at best, nobody really knows how good they are. Both teams are flawed. I think OSU is a little soft but has an offense that can get really hot and drop 42 on anybody. UM is a tough team but if they get down a few TDs they may not be explosive enough to come back.

We do know one thing for sure...the rest of the teams in the B10 are shit when compared to OSU & UM

OSU and UM are pretty good...maybe really good. But, since the rest of the conference is average at best, nobody really knows how good they are. Both teams are flawed. I think OSU is a little soft but has an offense that can get really hot and drop 42 on anybody. UM is a tough team but if they get down a few TDs they may not be explosive enough to come back.

We do know one thing for sure...the rest of the teams in the B10 are shit when compared to OSU & UM

You have to realize that MSU fans are categorically unable to admit Michigan is good at anything.

If you put a bunch of MSU fans in a class room, wrote "Michigan is a good football team" on the blackboard, and asked them to read it, they'd say "It doesn't say anything." or "It's just a bunch of lines on the chalkboard." And then they'd get angry with you.

If you brought any other Big Ten fans into the room, and asked them to read it, even OSU fans, they would be able to.

You have to realize that MSU fans are categorically unable to admit Michigan is good at anything.

If you put a bunch of MSU fans in a class room, wrote "Michigan is a good football team" on the blackboard, and asked them to read it, they'd say "It doesn't say anything." or "It's just a bunch of lines on the chalkboard." And then they'd get angry with you.

If you brought any other Big Ten fans into the room, and asked them to read it, even OSU fans, they would be able to.

wow...you admit that OSU fans can read...I didn't see that coming out of you this week ;)

If you'd leave your slappy michigan forums and enter the real world where sports are debated you'd see that what I'm saying about the big ten is the common perception.

But I've seen your takes on the political board and see how pro safe spaces you are so carry on with your head in the maize sand.

it is a little hard to read what OSU fans are saying this year, since a lot of them seem to be taking their stupid "don't use the letter 'm' thing" way too seriously.

it is a little hard to read what OSU fans are saying this year, since a lot of them seem to be taking their stupid "don't use the letter 'm' thing" way too seriously.

I never understood some of that shit. Not using the letter M, calling UM "the team up north"...really stupid IMO

If you'd leave your slappy michigan forums and enter the real world where sports are debated you'd see that what I'm saying about the big ten is the common perception.

But I've seen your takes on the political board and see how pro safe spaces you are so carry on with your head in the maize sand.

He leaves these forums - how else would anyone know what was being said on RCMB if not for him whining about it here...

Back