Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 13

Neither USC - nor even Michigan - should be seen as automatically in even if USC holds to beat the Irish.

Both have important conference championship games next weekend.

You shouldn't be penalized much by losing a title game while others sit on their butts.

In place of who? OSU, who didn't get to a title game or a two loss team?

My point is Purdue is terrible and a national champion should not lose to them. If you lose to that bad of a team you don't deserve the opportunity.

Osu and Alabama cannot pass Michigan I my opinion. I think it's going to
End up
#1 Georgia
#2 Michigan
#3 Tcu
#4 usc

Now of tcu loses to Ksu and Usc loss to either Oregon or Utah. Then ot will be crazy who gets in.

Last edited:
I hate playing Purdue lately. Last game down at Purdue they played real dirty. Couple of head injuries to our qb.
If in remember it right.
They do have a great passing attack that I'm worried about. Indiana did rush for 215 yards today in a loss against Purdue in 44 carries.

Last edited:
our secondary played extremely well against OSU, possibly the best passing offense in the country.

If they play like that again next week, Purdue is going to get shut out.

How many times yesterday did it seem like OSU had all day to throw, but no one was open? Our secondary was incredible.

Michigan opens as 14.5 point favorites in the conference championship game. I think they cover that easily.

Back