Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 13

bphillips4gg

Iowa-Nebraska threatening to hit the over at 24.5. Feels like they should reward points for first downs in this one. 10-10 heading to the 4th and around 200 yards of offense apiece right now. Dreadful football.

How in the world is Iowa always so bad on offense? Wasted so many solid defenses over the years

Iowa must have gotten a pick and return into Nebraska red zone while I was checking on the turkey. They just kicked a walk-off field goal. Under is safe at 23.

What an embarrassing football game that was. To hell with that division, just have UM/OSU 2 weeks on a row.

What is with all these big ten coaches crying post game? Good lord this conference is an embarrassment right now

Now CBS is showing game highlights of Iowa-Neb. It might as well show highlights of the Zapruder Film.

What is with all these big ten coaches crying post game? Good lord this conference is an embarrassment right now

If only Ferentz had a couple Rottweilers with him, and was more rapey??

By the way, next time IZZO starts bawling like a faggot, I will think of you crying like a bitch, too.

I'm still wondering if it was fun watching Nebraska and Iowa attempting to play football.

I'm still wondering if it was fun watching Nebraska and Iowa attempting to play football.

It wasn't. But they showed a highlight of 2019 when Iowa won 32-29 on a walk off field goal and it gave me a little hope. I'm just patiently waiting for the Texas game. Mizzou v. Arkansas was a flop

If only Ferentz had a couple Rottweilers with him, and was more rapey??

By the way, next time IZZO starts bawling like a faggot, I will think of you crying like a bitch, too.

So this type of language is acceptable here? Such an angry little fucker

Last edited:
So this type of language is acceptable here? Such an angry little fucker

I think it would be really cool to isolate the bullshit to specific threads and be able to have a chill conversation in others. You know that we're all guilty of it but I do agree this was out of line.

Vic, definitely a time a place but no reason to bring this into what had been a civil thread.

Texas is playing with house money. Don't think there is any way they get into the CFP but if they crush Tech and roll in the Big 12 championship they might have a shot depending on other games.

Texas is playing with house money. Don't think there is any way they get into the CFP but if they crush Tech and roll in the Big 12 championship they might have a shot depending on other games.

I'm hoping that Georgia, Washington, FSU and the winner UM/OSU win out and for the first time we have 4 undefeated teams make the playoff. Would be kinda funny that it finally happens in the last year of a 4 team playoff.

I think it would be really cool to isolate the bullshit to specific threads and be able to have a chill conversation in others. You know that we're all guilty of it but I do agree this was out of line.

Vic, definitely a time a place but no reason to bring this into what had been a civil thread.

I would say seeing Ferentz with a couple Rottweilers and being more rapey would be amusing.

Crying like a bitch when Izzo does didn?t really press my buttons.

I would say seeing Ferentz with a couple Rottweilers and being more rapey would be amusing.

Crying like a bitch when Izzo does didn?t really press my buttons.

That's fair, but there's NEVER a time where it's ok to use that word tho. Unless you want the world to know that you're a piece of shit bigot. Which now we all know Vic is just that

I'd rather have a coach that cries after wins than a coach who's team gets outgained by over 500 yards...

Yessir. I don't think I've ever seen a stat quite like that before.

I'd rather have a coach that cries after wins than a coach who's team gets outgained by over 500 yards...

Yessir. I don't think I've ever seen a stat quite like that before.

Shit, I don't even think that's the first time it's happened since Barnett took over.

Last edited:
Back