Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 13

That's fair, but there's NEVER a time where it's ok to use that word tho. Unless you want the world to know that you're a piece of shit bigot. Which now we all know Vic is just that

I think it?s okay if one is gay oneself, and addressing a fellow traveler.

Apparently it?s okay in France to say that about your barber/hairdresser.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Akxk0aYPE6g&pp=ygUhR2F5IHBlb3BsZSBjYWxsaW5nIGVhY2ggb3RoZXIgZmFn

The French.

That?s a fuckin? weird culture.

The context the bigot was using was obvious. It's disgusting

I know Vic reasonably well and he?s likely the least likely bigoted poster on this board.

Personally I avoid terms of that nature in most occasions even if my intent is to be ironic except only with the people who know me best whom would have zero doubt I was being ironic.

I?ll let Vic respond for himself from here, should he choose to do so.

Ferentz, being of the same hometown as John Wangler, Bill Freehan, and myself, all noted Stoics, did not represent our city well. Ok, I cried once as a 10-year-old Royal Oak Marauder when I was clipped in the waning moments of a rare loss to the Madison Heights ... Wolverines, repleate with winged helmet. Naturally, we neutralized the Madison Heights Spartans 49-0 the following week.

I think it?s okay if one is gay oneself, and addressing a fellow traveler.

Apparently it?s okay in France to say that about your barber/hairdresser.

The French.

That?s a fuckin? weird culture.

Mark Knofler apparently can get away with having sung it. I wonder what word he substitutes for it now. "Frenchie", maybe?

Ferentz, being of the same hometown as John Wangler, Bill Freehan, and myself, all noted Stoics, did not represent our city well. Ok, I cried once as a 10-year-old Royal Oak Marauder when I was clipped in the waning moments of a rare loss to the Madison Heights ... Wolverines, repleate with winged helmet. Naturally, we neutralized the Madison Heights Spartans 49-0 the following week.

I cried yesterday when I finally watched ?The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas,? inspired by a discussion between you and Thumb that included the value of the great Dolly Parton.

How ironic that her appearance on the Thanksgiving Super Bowl Halftime show would create such a buzz.

fuck, I KNEW I should've taken the under on MSU's 4.5 wins projection, preseason.

Wow, BYU pulling out all the stops against Okie St. OSU needs a win to go to Big 12 Champ. BYU up 21-6 and just hit a huge fake punt for 40yds.

24-6

Last edited:
Washington is probably gonna survive. That's twice they've had to survive shitty teams at home. I hope we get them.

I'd take PAC 12 champ in the Rose Bowl. Hopefully that's UW because I am more concerned about Oregon. Penix is one of the most overrated players I can recall. He has NFL receivers but he himself is garbage. Ugly ass throwing motion that's compounded by being a lefty

I'd take PAC 12 champ in the Rose Bowl. Hopefully that's UW because I am more concerned about Oregon. Penix is one of the most overrated players I can recall. He has NFL receivers but he himself is garbage. Ugly ass throwing motion that's compounded by being a lefty

I know, right?

In the 1500s, we used to burn lefties at the stake.

From the fear of being burned alive, a lot of lefties retrained themselves to be north paw.

But Phil Mickelson wouldn?t have been able to fake it nor Paul McCartney, nor the guy who continues to claim to be Paul McCartney.

Although that guy wouldn?t have been burned at the stake for being a lefty in this modern era.

Maybe he was really right handed, although if he was really right handed he might have been burned at the stake for pretending to be Paul.

So possibly he retrained himself to do shit left handed.

It?s a big ass mystery.

I guess the Abby Road album cover has the answers, but who the hell can figure it out?

FSU finally taking control.

Bama should have lost. Unbelievable end of that game.

Washington squeaks it out.

Things are still on schedule

If Bama wins, Texas wins and FSU wins out. It puts a wrench in SEC's chances of getting in. This scenario is still possible. Michigan(if they can score more than a TD next Sat) and either Oregon or Washington are locks as of now.

4th and goal from the 31 and Bama gets a TD. I know that 2014 and 2016 were both heartbreaking losses to OSU, but THAT has got to suck. Probably sucks as bad as the kick-6 did to Bama fans.

I know, right?

In the 1500s, we used to burn lefties at the stake.

From the fear of being burned alive, a lot of lefties retrained themselves to be north paw.

But Phil Mickelson wouldn?t have been able to fake it nor Paul McCartney, nor the guy who continues to claim to be Paul McCartney.

Although that guy wouldn?t have been burned at the stake for being a lefty in this modern era.

Maybe he was really right handed, although if he was really right handed he might have been burned at the stake for pretending to be Paul.

So possibly he retrained himself to do shit left handed.

It?s a big ass mystery.

I guess the Abby Road album cover has the answers, but who the hell can figure it out?

RE: post #33 (and that in itself is interesting) replacement Billy Shepherd is naturally right-handed, but talented enough to have learned to play bass and guitar left-handed, like me. In studio, he played right-handed, on stage, left. And if you compare biological Paul to Billy on stage, playing bass or the guitar, the difference is telling. Oh, Billy has a glass eye, too

Back