Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week?2? I guess? Is it?

osu will win the cheater bowl. Foregone conclusion.

If I'm wrong, it's only because the Chicago Mob bet oregon heavily

Ducks up 28-14 at the moment.

As much as I hate OSU, kinda have to pull for them when it comes to OOC games due to the need to show strength of B10 conference. That's why I wish they would do away with OOC games until playoff rounds, unless there is an automatic rep from each conference. Every conference champion deserves a shot in the playoffs IMHO.

I don?t know if I?d say the buckeyes are quite on the ropes, but They?ve had a harder time so far than I expected. I?m posting this as the buckeyes have just made the game 28-21 Oregon leading.

Ducks up 28-14 at the moment.

As much as I hate OSU, kinda have to pull for them when it comes to OOC games due to the need to show strength of B10 conference. That's why I wish they would do away with OOC games until playoff rounds, unless there is an automatic rep from each conference. Every conference champion deserves a shot in the playoffs IMHO.

I'm beyond caring about stuff like this anymore

OSU scores on 4th down play where TE set a nice pick using his own defender against the safety. 35-28

Last edited:
With OSU losing, kinda need UM to beat Washington and OSU in decisive fashion and then Washington to beat Oregon.

I can live with that should it play out that way.

Toledo went up on ND 29-24 with 1:30 left in the game. After that, the refs called 5 penalties, all against Toledo.

final score, ND 32- Toledo 29.

Delighted with the outcome of the OSU-Oregon game. Now, if Michigan can pull the upset at home it will make a great weekend!

Looks like Milton had a lower leg injury for Tennessee. Hope the kid is ok. Vols went up 10-0 but Pittsburgh goes to 2-0 winning 41-34.:

Jacksonville st 20 Florida state 17 final

They score 13 in the 4th for the comeback win

Looks like a 59 yard Hail Mary.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=32193433

Great route . Poor coverage for a Hail Mary , great throw and catch . Nice cut back and a very
Nice Block to make sure he got in.

Last edited:
Byu up 23-10 early 4th.

Utah is on a current 9 game winning streak against Byu and lead all time series 59-31-4.
It?s pouring now.

Delighted with the outcome of the OSU-Oregon game. Now, if Michigan can pull the upset at home it will make a great weekend!

Ya?but, um?.

It?s a long time from now and a lot of outcomes are to be registered between now and then.

I?m not saying it wouldn?t be an upset - I don?t practice Santeria, I ain?t got no crystal ball - but why do you assume the gamblers will be betting more on OSU than they will be on Michigan going into that late November weekend?

It?s a long long time from May ?til December,

But the days grow short when you reach September?

22:yard run by Utah as cut lead to 23-17 with 9 left.

Last edited:
Back