Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 3

tinselwolverine

Don?t look now, but as time went out in the first half,South Carolina leads Georgia, 14 to 3.

Just came to say this. I also watched a bit of the OSU game. They're in trouble at QB. They're leaning on the run game today, still poor tackling on the defensive side.

Penn State is overrated, Allar looked bad and that was before I saw his stat line: 16-33. Woof.

Another long TD run for OSU after WKU went for 4th & 5 at their own 40 and didn?t convert. I missed the UGA TD.

Bama looking average. down 3-0 to USF in the 2nd Q.

Kudos to them for playing a true road game, but @ USF? odd

Lousy start for MSU (as expected).

104 pass yards for Washington already with over a minute left in the 1st Q!

14-0

Cade has thrown 2 picks. 5-13, 2 TDs 2 INTs. He wasn't a great QB, but he wasn't that bad...

Sparty just gave up 50 yards on the first play of a drive starting on the UW 5. TD a few plays later off a tipped ball. I was actually expecting them to show up on this heels of all the chaos.

Side note, I can't believe that Penix went from a also-ran at Indiana to a top heisman contender.

I am really hoping to see UGA lose today. I would love to see us ranked first the entire season.

Sparty just gave up 50 yards on the first play of a drive starting on the UW 5. TD a few plays later off a tipped ball. I was actually expecting them to show up on this heels of all the chaos.

Side note, I can't believe that Penix went from a also-ran at Indiana to a top heisman contender.

Penix was good at IU. He just couldn't stay healthy. Only played about half a season before he got hurt every year.

Penix was good at IU. He just couldn't stay healthy. Only played about half a season before he got hurt every year.

He was okay playing their non conference schedule but there's a huge gap between okay through a few games and Heisman. I do miss the broken Penix jokes.

Penix's last year at IU he was awful. 87/162 (53.7%) with 4 TDs and 7 ints. He wasn't "good", let alone Heisman-frontrunner good.

I'm probably just remembering his ridiculous 3 games in a row vs us, MSU, and OSU in 2020. Still, you could see the talent and potential. Just needed to have better weapons and a better offensive system.

think Mel is enjoying this beatdown?

"See what happens when you suspend me, bitches?"

(but they probably wouldn't be playing much better if he was on the sideline)

Back