Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 3

CSU about to piss away this game so we can hear the media jerk off Colorado for another week.

One of csun best defensive players #8 was kicked out of the game for a targeting in ot ot the last drive i forget.
They are missing him badly on d.

Last edited:
Another csu flag cost the Rams a td. Pretty weak call in my opinion.

Coach should be fired for letting that 98 yard drive tie them. Such Poor coaching.
Plus all the flags his dumb team committed.

At least Sanders was pissed at his team for all the flags his team was committing at half.

Last edited:
When CSU was up 28-20, something told me (much as I hoped otherwise) that they were going to find a way to fuck it up and send the game into OT, where they would lose. I know it's a rivalry game, but how many fucking dumb penalties did they have to commit?! Piss poor discipline and coaching.

I didn't know a team like C.St would get so much hate. They won a lousy 3 games last year, and 3 the year before. They suck.

I didn't know a team like C.St would get so much hate. They won a lousy 3 games last year, and 3 the year before. They suck.

And the media will celebrate CU's win like they just conquered Tom Brady and the Patriots in their best year.

To be fair their coach did start shit this week. And regardless of of the fact that his point was valid, if you start it you better back it up.

Either way, rushing the field because you beat Colorado State is pretty lame.

To be fair their coach did start shit this week. And regardless of of the fact that his point was valid, if you start it you better back it up.

Either way, rushing the field because you beat Colorado State is pretty lame.

CSU's best season since 2017 is 4 wins. Their program is ass. Going to be interesting when CU has to play at Oregon next weekend.

Travis Hunter is going to be out for at least 3 weeks with a lacerated liver. I can't say I've ever heard of that one. Unfortunately the kid that hit him was getting death threats against himself and his family.

Travis Hunter is going to be out for at least 3 weeks with a lacerated liver. I can't say I've ever heard of that one. Unfortunately the kid that hit him was getting death threats against himself and his family.

the hit was pretty vicious. I don't understand how he hasn't been suspended.

A lot of dirty play this weekend. the brawl at the end of Tenn-Fla was entirely Josh Heupel's fault for calling a pointless timeout like that. Dumbass football coach

Back