Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 5

By the way, called this one, Paul Chryst out at Wisconsin. Leonard will take over.

this is nuts. I read about it just now.

Chryst at least earned the right to finish out the season. They screwed him a bit here, and I think screwed their program up worse by doing this

this is nuts. I read about it just now.

Chryst at least earned the right to finish out the season. They screwed him a bit here, and I think screwed their program up worse by doing this

Seeing that 2yds of rushing they had yesterday, I was thinking, I bet their gonna fire him. Last couple years has been stagnant, especially with no developing of a QB. He did earn that right, no doubt. I just knew the "what have you done for me lately" crowd was going to be overwhelming. The thing is, is that they are only a good QB away from dominating the West, again. I just dont understand how Chryst could not get a really good transfer in the off-season. We're talking just someone who's not Graham Mertz.

Seeing that 2yds of rushing they had yesterday, I was thinking, I bet their gonna fire him. Last couple years has been stagnant, especially with no developing of a QB. He did earn that right, no doubt. I just knew the "what have you done for me lately" crowd was going to be overwhelming. The thing is, is that they are only a good QB away from dominating the West, again. I just dont understand how Chryst could not get a really good transfer in the off-season. We're talking just someone who's not Graham Mertz.

my Wisconsin friend said the OC he hired this year has been a disaster. the whole hiring process was screwed up as well.

he also said the rumor mill is saying Chryst wasn't fired but he quit. Not sure why they're saying he was fired then. Maybe they're technically not

Based on how they've been playing, I think MSU had a shot to win this week. Now that should be a lock

Check this out

In January, the university's athletic board approved a five-year extension for Chryst through the 2026 season. If Chryst was fired without cause, Wisconsin could pay north of $16 million for his buyout.

Wow, all that and they got rid of him. Yeah, he was fired. I read the article that this is from on CBS Sports.

Do they bring back Bielema? Does Bielema even want to go back?

Wisconsin has definitely been down for a few years and Mertz is fucking awful but this seems so far outside of the norm for Wisconsin I wonder if there's something else behind it.

Do they bring back Bielema? Does Bielema even want to go back?

Wisconsin has definitely been down for a few years and Mertz is fucking awful but this seems so far outside of the norm for Wisconsin I wonder if there's something else behind it.

I think they just fucked themselves.

Not sure if their DC has the experience to take over the whole ship by himself, and I don't know who they're going to get that's decent after the way the Paul Chryst situation has been handled.

I don't think you fire a guy mid-season for lousy performance; only for ethical or criminal misconduct.

I am really, really appreciating the fact that while Lincoln, Madison, Lansing & Boulder are burning down, drawing the eyes and ire of the CFB Nation, here we are in Ann Arbor with Coach Harbaugh, just sitting in the warm sunshine, watching butterflies and eating lollipops.

Oh right, I?m supposed to be pissed off about Cade starting the season and be really concerned about ?overlooking Indiana? with PSU and the little Lansing bitches up this month.

lol, ?Lincoln, Madison & Lansing? sounds like it might as well be kids names in nearby Stapleton.

I am really, really appreciating the fact that while Lincoln, Madison, Lansing & Boulder are burning down, drawing the eyes and ire of the CFB Nation, here we are in Ann Arbor with Coach Harbaugh, just sitting in the warm sunshine, watching butterflies and eating lollipops.

Oh right, I?m supposed to be pissed off about Cade starting the season and be really concerned about ?overlooking Indiana? with PSU and the little Lansing bitches up this month.

I am glad that Jim is still here. I was wrong about that 2 years ago. I also think that it's fair to say that their recruiting struggles this year are 90% Jim's fault after the Vikings situation. He gave the whole "he's going back to the league" thing legs when that had nearly died.

I just hope they beat MSU by 40 then Jim posts a cigar selfie on Twitter.

Back