Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 6

tinselwolverine

Week 6

Red River Shootout was always a rivalry game I grew up looking forward to, at the ol? Cotton Bowl at the Texas State Fairgrounds in Dallas, to the south and east of the famous/infamous downtown.

I guess the wokescolds have insisted on changing the name to the ?Red River Rivalry.?

Oh well.

Week 6

Red River Shootout was always a rivalry game I grew up looking forward to, at the ol? Cotton Bowl at the Texas State Fairgrounds in Dallas, to the south and east of the famous/infamous downtown.

I guess the wokescolds have insisted on changing the name to the ?Red River Rivalry.?

Oh well.

Have you ever been to an actual shootout? Very dangerous.

I was listening to the red river showdown on the radio as I was out doing business, came home for a bit and I’m catching the end of regulation on TV – this one is a classic!

Have I mentioned yet that it’s just two weeks-14 days?

Just got to work, saw some games but woke up real late this afternoon. #22 A&M beats #3 Florida on last second FG, 41-38. Oklahoma beats Texas in 4 OTs, 53-45. Now both teams have 2 losses and no playoff. Missouri beats LSU on a goal line stand to end the game, 45-41.

In a surprise, so far, Lane Kiffin's Rebels are gashing Bama's defense and are up 14-7. They go 93 yds after a goal line strip of Alabama. Things usually change at halftime for Bama's defense, though. So we will see.

Clemson showing #7 Miami to be a fraud...............again! Let the buttfucking commence, 21-3, 1 min left till half.

Last edited:
Wow, Clemson goes for a 61 yd fg to end the half and its blocked and Miami returns it for a TD. 21-10 at the half

Kiffin has tried 2 onside kicks this half that have led to 2 quick Alabama scores. The dude is an idiot. The guy knows offense as good as anyone, but he makes bonehead decisions, a lot!!

Last edited:
Back