Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other games Week 6

zyxt9

Texas is currently exposing Oklahoma 35-17 in the second quarter, but Oklahoma is driving. I guess these teams don't play defense. LOL

TX 38 OU 20 at the half.

Feels like both are going to be similar to TA&M when they get to the SEC. Would have been so much better for them to join B1G as West members and strengthen that side of the conference. Having UM, MSU, PSU, and OSU in the East and Wisky, Iowa, TX, and OU in the West with maybe a developing Nebraska would have generated better balance.

They'll be fine in the SEC. I would ha e loved to see them in the B1G but the SEC mad more sense for travel.

MSU having a rough start to 2nd half.

That's unfortunate. Too bad UM has standards. Lol

Last edited:
Maybe Worthy will improve his grades and enter the Transfer Portal and actually lay for UM soon.

Texas is just as good a school but they actually get their athletes in. Meanwhile OSU qbs don't even try to hide the fact that they don't even bother to go to class.

Ole Miss 24 Ark 21... hoping Ole Miss pulls out the win as it helps potential for MSU and UM being in top 10 when they meet up.

Walker 94 yard TD for Sparty... impressive.

MSU having a rough start to 2nd half.

Why don?t you go post about the Sparta game on the spartan game thread?

Do you know what the spartan fans there love? They love when Michigan fans go on their game threads and make jokes and humorous anecdotes about shit that has absolutely nothing to do with the game. They eat that shit up. Especially gotime909 loves it.

You should go over there and ask if the game is on any kind of television channel. Michamp did that once and they all thought it was hilarious.

EDIT: Oh, they also love it when you post video clips from the movie Mean Girls. I try to do that at least once a game.

Last edited:
LOL... ok, I will stop updating about Sparty on here and go there with any annoying thing I can come up with.

Ole Miss and Ark now tied with 11 min left.

TX 41 OU 30 at start of 4th quarter... OU with ball a own 20, but obviously the door is open for them to make it close.

Ole Miss now up 45-38.

Maybe OU and TX will fit right in with the SEC teams that do not play defense. ??

Rutgers has given up 4 TDs over 60 yards to Sparty... 2 63 yard TDs catches to Nailor, a 65 yard TD catch to Nailor, and a 94 yard TD run to Walker.

Back