Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 6

tinselwolverine

Pretty big game going on at the Rose Bowl right now, number 11 Utah at number 18 UCLA.i

Cleveland and Tampa Bay went 15 innings for a 1-0 final. Yuck.

ha, I'm at a hotel for a wedding.

the bartender at the hotel bar is an ohio state alum and cleveland fan. I know this because he went to the bathroom, just before that guy hit the winning homerun.

He had been watching since 11 am and stepped away for just *that one* at bat

ha, I'm at a hotel for a wedding.

the bartender at the hotel bar is an ohio state alum and cleveland fan. I know this because he went to the bathroom, just before that guy hit the winning homerun.

He had been watching since 11 am and stepped away for just *that one* at bat

You have one job, and one job only.

Go to both of them and talk them out of going through with it.

My failed marriage, the wedding was literally 28 years ago - to this day.

Don?t tell me the wedding is in Cleveland?

You have one job, and one job only.

Go to both of them and talk them out of going through with it.

My failed marriage, the wedding was literally 28 years ago - to this day.

Don?t tell me the wedding is in Cleveland?

austin TX. they already have a kid together, and my lady is the godmother to the kid, so you're basically asking me to fuck everything up in two different families...

But I'll do it. I'll report back later unless I get too fucked up.

austin TX. they already have a kid together, and my lady is the godmother to the kid, so you're basically asking me to fuck everything up in two different families...

But I'll do it. I'll report back later unless I get too fucked up.

Oh.

My B.

Never mind.

As long as it?s not in Cleveland it should be safe.

God, I still have nightmares.

Looks like Bama is going to hang on but they have to run out another 3:30, leading TAMU 24-20. A&M just stalled in the red zone after converting a 4th and 2 to get to the Bama 19, ended up going back 8 yards, using up 3 minutes of clock and still had to settle for a field goal.

A&M got down to the Bama 2 yard line with 3 seconds left. Incomplete pass ends the game. 24-20 Bama wins. Young did not play, game was in Tuscaloosa.

First time since 1989 Illinois has beaten Iowa and Wisconsin in the season season.

Back