Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 6

A&M quarteback is atrocious. A decent qb wins that game. Dude couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. Still had a chance to win with all the penalty help.

I agree that qb was so bad.. Flag was correct. The Bama DB or safety was manhandling the wr.
A&M could have walked into the end zone in that last formation if they had changed to a
Running play right up the gut I think.

Last edited:
I agree that qb was so bad.. Flag was correct. The Bama DB or safety was manhandling the wr.
A&M could have walked into the end zone in that last formation if they had changed to a
Running play right up the gut I think.

I was thinking the same thing. I only saw the last part of the game. Did A&M even have a running back in the game?

Back