Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other games week 7

Nick Saban coaching from inside a bubble this week

572b5e8b910584155c8c0cc9

Nick Saban coaching from inside a bubble this week

572b5e8b910584155c8c0cc9

Except we don?t know that. Last I heard, a couple of hours ago, he had two negative tests since his positive, so if he has one more negative test it will be ruled a false positive and he will be on the sidelines.

#18 Tennessee got trucked by unranked Kentucky, 34-7.

#13 Auburn loses to unranked and shitty South Carolina, 30-22.

Ole Miss cant seem to score against shitty Arkansas after shredding Bama's defense for almost 700 yds. Still in 1st quarter.

It's kind of of tough after these first 7 weeks to tell who is good and who is just over rated without the Big 5 out of conference games.

Last edited:
4th quarter with 11:47 left and Louisville gets ball back. They lost their starting qb on last drive. Their back up sucks balls, so unless there is a miracle...........

ND wins, Louisville sucks. Too bad we aren't playing the Fighting Turds this year. I would love to shallack them again.

Ole Miss down 20-0 late in the 3rd.

And they finally score. What a difference from one week ago. Now, 20-7 Arkansas.

Just turned on Memphis and UCF with 3:41 left. Memphis has just scored to make it 49-44, UCF. Looks like this might go to the last play, so I'll watch this until Georgia-Alabama starts.

I have no idea what the fuck I was doing but I somehow changed the channel to Georgia-Bama and I missed the end of the UCF-Memphis game. Memphis went ahead 50-49 on an 85yd drive and then UCF got the ball back and missed a 40yd fg to end the game. Best game of the day by far and I changed the fucking channel on accident when on the phone with my mom. Damn you, Mother!!!!

I have no idea what the fuck I was doing but I somehow changed the channel to Georgia-Bama and I missed the end of the UCF-Memphis game. Memphis went ahead 50-49 on an 85yd drive and then UCF got the ball back and missed a 40yd fg to end the game. Best game of the day by far and I changed the fucking channel on accident when on the phone with my mom. Damn you, Mother!!!!

I?ll relate my Hank Aaron HR 715 story sometime. It?ll make you feel better.

Believe or not, Florida St is manhandling #5 North Carolina, so far. Its 10-0 in the 2nd quarter.

Back