Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 7

The Ducks live and die by going for it on 4th all game in the redzone. Bad coaching a really good team. Ducks shouldve won, but............

Caleb Williams trying to make JJ the first overall pick. The offense-only formula just does not travel.

PAC 12 is so overrated again. You gotta beat special kinda shitty to make OSU's defense look good and USC is pulling it off easy.

NDSucks just got a sack that should have ended the half but they had to call a timeout because their fucking moronic players were pimping the sack and were going to get called offsides. I hope they lose and that's why. I'm so fucking tired of these stupid celebrations after every play.

Penix has one of the ugliest throwing motions I've ever seen and it's only compounded by the left-handed thing. I don't get what people see in him.

LOL, a week after upsetting ND, Louisville about to lose to 1-4 Pitt.

Down 10 with 4 mins left

Notre Dame is terrible. It hysterical that OSU slappies wanna anoint McCord the next great based in the game-winning drive there (which featured 2 dropped interceptions).Michigan and Georgia are head and shoulders above the field and the only other team that's even close is Texas.

#22 LSU about to move into the top 10. Bruising 3-2 Auburn as we speak 41-18.

I love how the announcers are still blowing Caleb Wiliams after looking like a normal quarterback all game. This is what happens when these overblown players play a competent, but not great defense.

Last edited:
Lol, 48-20 ND. I know USC will do well in the Big10, but this is the type of defense you will face on a regular basis in the Big10. Not only Michigan and OSU, but PSU, Iowa, Wisconsin and to some extent Illinois.

Marcus Freeman does seem to have a regular and normal face with no peculiar abnormalities.

Last edited:
Marcus Freeman does seem to have a regular and normal face with no peculiar abnormalities.

He got steamed when he had to take that TO, after the sack, when his guys were celebrating and couldn't get back over the line of scrimmage. The only time I've ever seen that dude get emotional.

He got steamed when he had to take that TO, after the sack, when his guys were celebrating and couldn't get back over the line of scrimmage. The only time I've ever seen that dude get emotional.

Right.

I have more than once heard people comment that he is a particularly handsome fella.

I guess.

Back