Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games Week 9

wlvrnstlr4life

Kansas taking it to Oklahoma 14-0 in Lawrence.
PSU and Indiana tied at 7-7
still early

Ouch, 70yd td pass for IU 14-7
90yd pass on 1st TD

Michigan must've been giving out signs around again

Last edited:
Maryland struggling with NW. This is why you don't hire Josh Gattis

Kansas continues to shit on themselves after the break.

Lol, now down 21-14

Last edited:
I thought we were going to beat PSU by 30. Now I think it'll be 40

the more I see Drew Allar play, the less I think of his QB ability.

Penn St fans were saying he was the best QB in the conference at the start of the season... idiots

4th 1:46 - IND 1st & 10, at IND 25 Brendan Sorsby sacked by Dani Dennis-Sutton for 25 yard loss. Brendan Sorsby fumbled. Player fumbled. Brendan Sorsby sacked for a safety

Kansas QB...............what a dumb ass!! Who slides at the fucking goal line??!!!!

Fox stopped covering KU-OU here.

So I can watch UF-UGA, UO-Utah, a ND game, or hate-watch MSU. Actually I think I can watch anything with my Mexican TV app. But those were just the first couple I checked

I have UF-UGA on.

The Purdue-Nebraska for me switched and I'm watching KU on Fox. But they're doing everything to fk this game up.

Last edited:
Back