Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other Games

rumseyhouse77

I think there have been more penalties than plays in the PSU vs Maryland game so far.

For some reason, the Maryland captains refused to shake hands with the Penn State captains. Maryland was assessed a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty before the opening kickoff.

For some reason, the Maryland captains refused to shake hands with the Penn State captains. Maryland was assessed a 15-yard unsportsmanlike conduct penalty before the opening kickoff.

I think they were concerned about contracting the Ebola.

The whole thing has gotten a little out of hand.

Ok.............where the fuck does Wisconsin find running backs? They have another RB besides Gordon (in waiting) and he tore right thru Rutgers D. Is there some netherworld they recruit for running backs?

MD obviously doesn't think PSU should have gotten off so easy. I doubt PSU will be crybabying about it like a little brother.

MD obviously doesn't think PSU should have gotten off so easy. I doubt PSU will be crybabying about it like a little brother.

Oh, is that what the whole thing is?

Well, if that's the case, what the Maryland captains did made sense - obviously the horror of the whole thing is all the fault of the current PSU football team captains...

All I know is MD better shake Sparty's hand at the start of the game or Sparty will get really butthurt over it and stamp their feet and cry and whine about being disrespected until the MD coach apologizes just to shut them up.

I raked leaves and cut back the rose bushes. Then we played a Colorado Bees game in the backyard against the Ohio Grasshoppers. It's our biggest rival.

There are also the Chicago Brickhouses, Nebraska Tractors, Florida Mussels and Oregon Fish.

The Bees only lost one game, at Michigan. The Bees jerseys are black and yellow like Iowa but winged helmet like M. The home stadium for the Bees is called 'The Hive'

All comes from the little dude's imagination. We play games against an imaginary defense and he kicks PATs off a tee.

I love it. Bees games keep me going during the week.

By the way, it's Bees 7 and Grasshoppers 10 but then the cute 11yr old girl from down the street came over to see if he could play and I got ditched. now I'm watching games, ahead of MICHIGAN.

Last edited:
Massive 26yd shank in Pitt-Duke game. Off to OT we go

With a timeout left, Pitt ran two QB sweeps to the right, waited for the clock to get to :02, then called the timeout.

Problem is, they left a right footed kicker on the right hash from 26 yards out.

Maybe run left? to the middle of the field?

Paul Chryst needs to strip playcalling duties from his OC and take it over himself.

Last edited:
Central Michigan whipped up on a sorry ass Eastern Michigan team, but that was their 6th win and are Bowl eligible again.

Actually CMU's defense this year has been pretty good. ranked 1st and second in many MAC categories.

All I know is MD better shake Sparty's hand at the start of the game or Sparty will get really butthurt over it and stamp their feet and cry and whine about being disrespected until the MD coach apologizes just to shut them up.

Screw that. They should call sparty "little brother" before the game, drive a spike in their field, THEN refuse to shake their hands. Make them so mad, they play stupid.

Jesus fella's, we aren't even playing this week and we're under your skin.

Jesus fella's, we aren't even playing this week and we're under your skin.

"Jesus fella's..."

"...fella's"...is the possessive of the singular "fella..."

"...fellas..." would be the plural of "fella..."

...in context, it appears you meant "fellas" instead of "...fella's..."

Just another Public Service Announcement on behalf of a University of Michigan alum, in the attempt toward the betterment of a fellow Michigan native, and a graduate of an institution of higher education within the said state, the lesser of quality in education than the University of Michigan that institute may be...

Back