Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other games

rumseyhouse77

Vandy up 21 - 3 over Florida. Florida defense looking weak. Mullin complaining to the refs. Hell, one of your defensive players just body slammed the Vandy QB! Get the fuck outta here.

Last edited:
Vandy D just gave up a big play at the end of the half. Florida got inside the 5, but could only get a fg. Come on Vandy!

Ill be watching Texas-Baylor along with MSU-PSU. Texas is playing at Baylor and Baylor looks way better than last year.

OMG, Northwestern won . The Nebraska players and fans must be wallowing in their own diarrhea right now. Holy crap, I turned this game off thinking NW had no chance.

Last edited:
Anyone see the 4th down stop against Ohio State that the refs game them the first. Didn't even go back to review the spot. Next play Ohio State gets a TD. Still cant believe there was no review

Anyone see the 4th down stop against Ohio State that the refs game them the first. Didn't even go back to review the spot. Next play Ohio State gets a TD. Still cant believe there was no review

Didnt see it.

MSU- PSU all tied, UW - ORE tied, Baylor up 7-6 over Texas

Nd was out played .
Minnesota really played great at osu and missed 2 fg and thier qb made some bad throws for Int.

Last edited:
Washington misses 37 fg to at buzzer 24-24 going to ot. Coach iced him 2or 3 Tim’s .

Psu is getting out played . They deserve to lose. MSU defensive game plan has been impressive at penn st.

Last edited:
MSU has one good skill player....ONE....and you single cover him.

Stupid football!!

I was texting my friend that MSU was not for got set up for a fg and would try a bomb at least once to Davis on that drive . .. it work as his is one of the few nfl players on the field ..

You are right single coverage is stupid.

Last edited:
Back