Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Other games

rumseyhouse77

Watched the first half of the OSU-IU game. 28-7 OSU at the half. OSU is going to humiliate Michigan this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they scored on every possession. It is not even going to be a competitive game. I hope the game is canceled due to Covid to spare Michigan the humiliation.

Should be 21-14. IU killed themselves with that fumble inside the 10.

OSU is going to beat us by 56. It's going to be the worst loss in Michigan history.

OSU scores on its first possession of the 2nd half. Game over for IU.

Should be 21-14. IU killed themselves with that fumble inside the 10.

OSU is going to beat us by 56. It's going to be the worst loss in Michigan history.

Yep, if the receiver had hung onto that ball IU probably would have scored and been back in the game. Instead, OSU drives from the down the field from the 7 in the last few minutes of the half. That will demoralize a team.

I thought it was over when OSU came out and started the 2nd half with a score. Incredible comeback by IU.

Back