Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Outback steakhouse

BluesVFX said:
Does no one else here just slip the hostess a 20 spot and skip the wait? I can get away with that for 10 bucks at Longhorn...

Longhorn? Went there once once. So much salt, I really didn't enjoy the steak.

BluesVFX said:
Does no one else here just slip the hostess a 20 spot and skip the wait? I can get away with that for 10 bucks at Longhorn...

We cheapskates here are trying to get a free $12 steak, why in the world would we slip them 10 bucks?

Right fuck paying $20. If I was willing to cough up $20 to a hostess I wouldnt be on a hurry up and get a free steak thread.,

Beez said:
Right fuck paying $20. If I was willing to cough up $20 to a hostess I wouldnt be on a hurry up and get a free steak thread.,

lol very true. I don't think the people wanting a $12 steak for free are going to be paying $20 to get to a table 20 minutes early.

kinda OT from free steak, however, has anyone ever noticed that Outback ALWAYS has cute girls working the hostess stand? is it just me? Especially the one in A2

PS no free steak in columbus any more. Damn.

HAHAHAHA!! A buddy of mine from HS who lives in TC just updated his FB status with the following:

Lunch....to bloom or not to bloom.....that is the question

So far, two votes for Yes!

bigvic said:
HAHAHAHA!! A buddy of mine from HS who lives in TC just updated his FB status with the following:

Lunch....to bloom or not to bloom.....that is the question

So far, two votes for Yes!

Ours don't open until 4:00 during the week. :'(

Back